What's new
Mark your items as sold

PascalP

Legendary
Reaction score
Selling this beauty, just 4993 hours on it.
Does 240p/480i/480p without any input lag, just like a CRT, but then in massive 40" :D

Includes are optinal accessoiries like the remote and external original speakers (not pictured) and home-made stand from aluminum profiles.
Price €225, no shipping

09932FE8-A295-4501-8ADB-4D530B55850A_zps0py4hdt3.jpg

1CA2532D-B131-4B6D-800A-FC671A5AE778_zpsts0qood1.jpg

7B47E10E-93EA-4DA9-8016-10723020D367_zpsbkkvch0t.jpg

420CAB5B-24CD-4E35-B7C1-69E70A076012_zps7xt1zbr3.jpg

Why do you tempt me with this stuff. You know how long I've been looking for one of these in the US. Does it have the scart input?!

Ship it to me now, lol.

Why do you tempt me with this stuff. You know how long I've been looking for one of these in the US. Does it have the scart input?!

Ship it to me now, lol.
BNC and VGA, but it does 240p over VGA as well :)

if derick does not want it, i will get it :)
shipping this intercontinental is not something I would like to do...
Or @Derick2k really really wants it, image shipping costs would be equal to the value of the unit itself...

He's not joking guys :P

I'll check shipping.
Any good recommendations for something of this weight/size? DPD, UPS, DHL?

@deibit If for some reason I cant use it or shipping is astronomical its yours

He's not joking guys :P

I'll check shipping.
Any good recommendations for something of this weight/size? DPD, UPS, DHL?
Probably ups would be the way to go, let them pack it and insure/guarantee the shipping.
And yes, I am not joking, if I get this I am most likely gonna sell my 29" PVM.

I would not send via UPS.. last Plasma I got came broken (damn glass screens) and UPS rejected the insurance claim even thought the monitor was packed with the OEM box.

What a cool display!

I wasn't even aware this existed, looks awesome.

what was the original purpose for this? I thought plasma was only widescreen.

Cool.. I have been looking for one of those for ages.. Shipping must be an arm and a leg and I can put money on it that the shipping company will F it up..

what was the original purpose for this? I thought plasma was only widescreen.
it's a chick magnet.. As soon as you turn this baby on, all the beautiful girls find you irresistible :kiss: :kiss: :P Jk
Unless you can make it portable you still need to trick them to come home with you. "Hey babe mine comes in 4:3 aspect ratio and i have Candy's at home too" :D

I am getting it, even if I have to take a flight to the Netherlands to get it :D

Back