What's new
Mark your items as sold
Nah, he's just an out of touch old tymer.
Much as I like bashing on a dude that hoped I'd electrocute myself, no one would touch an E3 for a grand two years ago and you have decades of people bashing them on forums for having cruddy monitors, cruddy PSU, no mech, an unfavorable color scheme, and generally being considered a giant downgrade from the previous two models. It's always been an undesirable cab to the community, and it's weird that suddenly at least 2 people find them desirable enough to warrant the very recent price hike. E2 prices, as high as they are, at least make sense. E3 just doesn't have anything to offer, so it is very odd.

Heck, I thought Tony was crazy offering 4k to buy an E3, but he managed to get it back on the sale, so congrats!

Good luck with everything Tony. My one question though. Didn't the multi CPS1 just come out?

Much as I like bashing on a dude that hoped I'd electrocute myself
They sound nice.

It's always been an undesirable cab to the community, and it's weird that suddenly at least 2 people find them desirable enough to warrant the very recent price hike.
People are overpaying for Egret 3s because they're Egret 2 adjacent, and they're overpaying for Egret 2s because they have a rotation mech they're never going to use. Waiting to see if someone pays $3500 for that Atomiswave because it's also shaped like an Egret.

Tony! I dealt with you 3 times bro. And this really saddens me to hear. But, I understand where you are coming from. I went through it with my 17 woody cabs back in 2016 and understand.

I know that this is probably temporary.. look at me, I'm back In to it, starting all over again. It's in our blood, we love this hobby and I'm sure you too, anyways I'm rambling.. Best of luck and wishing you the best.

Oh yeah to all the rest who purchase, you will be very happy. He takes very good care of he's cabs. Too museum looking foer my taste, I like a little patina but you won't be disappointed.

They sound nice.

People are overpaying for Egret 3s because they're Egret 2 adjacent, and they're overpaying for Egret 2s because they have a rotation mech they're never going to use. Waiting to see if someone pays $3500 for that Atomiswave because it's also shaped like an Egret.
u may not have to wait long

Just letting you know that the forum rules state you can't sell a darksoft multi on this forum. in case your ad gets taken down.

PM sent as well for leftovers... @tonyt76 I am so very sry to see you sell all the amazing stuff you have been collecting over the years.
Whatever is going on dude, hang in there!

its frowned upon for sure, but if DS doesnt do anything about it , it is what it is

I cleaned a bit the thread. Some posts were deleted and yes... it felt a bit like a discussion in NG forum. Next time we'll give temporary bans. Just check my signature. If someone wants to give feedback on users, he can do it on the appropiate section and with as much supporting evidence as you can. For now, leave @tonyt76 thread alone.

P.S. I hope all is good man @tonyt76

I cleaned a bit the thread. Some posts were deleted and yes... it felt a bit like a discussion in NG forum. Next time we'll give temporary bans. Just check my signature. If someone wants to give feedback on users, he can do it on the appropiate section and with as much supporting evidence as you can. For now, leave @tonyt76 thread alone.

P.S. I hope all is good man @tonyt76
Thank you Darksoft!

Back