What's new
Mark your items as sold
I feel that this is the kind of case where an exception to selling Darksoft multis could be made, its not like he’s trying to damage that market or anything, there’s some lamentable reasons behind it and most people here aren’t monsters.

Also putting prices, and leaving them after sold is specifically one of the rules. It just helps people down the line to gauge the market, among other things

I feel that this is the kind of case where an exception to selling Darksoft multis could be made, its not like he’s trying to damage that market or anything, there’s some lamentable reasons behind it and most people here aren’t monsters.

Also putting prices, and leaving them after sold is specifically one of the rules. It just helps people down the line to gauge the market, among other things
Thanks Cereth

Plus I am selling them as complete multi's, not just as multi kits.

All of the required extra boards are included as well.

People are overpaying for Egret 3s because they're Egret 2 adjacent, and they're overpaying for Egret 2s because they have a rotation mech they're never going to use. Waiting to see if someone pays $3500 for that Atomiswave because it's also shaped like an Egret.
Oh, I understand *why*. But that doesn't make it make sense. Like paying 60% of a Shelby Cobra's value for a Miata with a body kit because it's Cobra-adjacent.

Glad to see you're getting to keep the Egrets, Tony!

Back