What's new

JoystickEnjoyer

Beginner
Reaction score
Finally got to order a Pras3 cabinet from Cereth's clearance sale thread. As everyone already knows, they're one of the best in the business but I definitely wanted to leave my feedback anyway. Him and the GameSaru team are top-to-bottom professional from purchasing to communication to shipment. Easily one of the smoothest cabinet transactions I've ever had. Throughout the delivery process, there were a couple schedule changes with delivery that Cereth let me know about asap which I appreciated as well.

The Pras3 itself was part of a clearance (more info why in their thread), so it was sold at a fraction of the price they're regularly listed for. Despite the heavy discount, it arrived in great condition with all the bells and whistles. It came with locks and a full system, the plastic parts are intact and even has protective film over them. It just needs a quick wipe down with a cloth and this unit will seriously look brand new. Still can't believe what I got for the price.

Again appreciate Cereth and the team for the cabinet; definitely my go-to for orders I'd like to make in the future. :thumbsup:

Back