What's new

Tsukino

Beginner
Reaction score
I just recently purchased the Pana Twin MP-92 supergun control box listed by @Digmac and everything went great!

It took me a couple days to test everything, but it all (both harnesses, levers and buttons, RGB/S-video/composite output, audio output, internal speaker) works correctly. It was packed very well in many layers of bubble wrap and was sent out immediately, and answers to my PM questions were quick as well. The parts all look exactly as they did in the photos provided in the original post, with the paint flaws actually being less noticeable in person.

Additionally, I really appreciated the semi-regular price drops, about one a week until it hit a point I was good with. Someone else could have taken it earlier if they were willing to pay a little higher price, and that's all cool. :)

I will leave my feedback here as well as it seemed silly to start a new thread right after this one- I purchased a Money Idol Exchanger MVS cart from Digmac and I received it in great physical/working condition as advertised. It shipped fast and was packed extremely well. Highly recommended!

Back