What's new
Perfect! Shipping fast, I bought some multi stickers, really nice quality, top seller!

Greetings from france 🇫🇷

Julien

Purchased several labels - good quality and no problems making the journey across the world.

Thanks again!

bought CPSIII SiMMs from him.
Nicely packed and came with secured small box for simms to avoid shipping damage.
Quick response and shipping.
A+

I second this positive feedback; my SIMM arrived in perfect condition and was very thoughtfully packed.

Got my multi cart labels in from @djsheep. Great quality, fast shipping, and fantastic communication throughout the whole process. Would purchase from again. A+

Great service highly recommend i brought two boards and had problems setting them up he went out of his way to get them going for me
Thanks

Purchased a PCB for my brother through @djsheep a couple of weeks ago and was happy with the transaction as always. Detailed pics were sent, one last op-test was made prior to packing, and according to my brother, the packing job was awesome upon arrival. Customs messed with the package, and it looks like they gave up because they didn't want to mess with all the padding.

I was originally going to buy two boards but decided upon just one at the last minute, and there was no fuss at all over it despite it having been held for me. It's this kind of understanding that makes me want to continue buying from DJSheep again and again in the future. Too many people have come into this hobby in recent years just seeing everything as money, money, money; DJSheep is not one of those guys. He's here for the games. He'll be genuine with you if you are genuine with him. Buy with confidence : )

Attachments

• C46322FE-371F-43A0-BCE0-D541D22848BB.jpeg
    C46322FE-371F-43A0-BCE0-D541D22848BB.jpeg
    208.3 KB · Views: 55
Grabbed a Sega IO board and issue of MUSE mag from DJSheep - all arrived perfectly secured, safe and in great shape. Thanks duder!

Bought a label,ashtray and openkey,shipped fast and packed very safe.
Also,very nice person :)

Unsure if I should have started another thread but just pitching in here too :)

Djsheep was wonderful to deal with, put up with my *timely* communication :thumbsup: and had my order basically shipped out the day after I had confirmed.

Ordered a naomi atx cable as well as one of the lovely cps2 multi labels, packed well - one happy customer. Appreciate it mate!

Back