What's new
purchased a UltraBios Label from @djsheep . Very cool guy, even answered some additional technical questions I had and the label was shipped to me with no issues and fast shipping. Label is very high quality (way better than the stock labels on Cps3 or other aftermarket offerings I have seen). Definitely a cool person to do business with.

Purchased a Street Fighter II Champion Edition B + C board from @djsheep . Arrived no problem! Very pleased. Also, I got stickers so that's awesome lol

Purchased an mp12 iona from @djsheep. It was packed super well to the point of ridiculousness, but very much appreciated. Communication was excellent and he had no problem answering anything and everything. He agreed to supply me the iona for my incoming Exa and I am very pleased with the performance thus far. There is no question, I will always do business with @djsheep if he's got something I want. Thank you buddy!

Got my F3 label from @djsheep and like many others, I couldn’t be more impressed. Easy transaction, clear communication and fast shipping.

There seems to be a common denominator around here: if “sheep” is in the name, you’re good to go.

Attachments

• IMG_3767.jpeg
    IMG_3767.jpeg
    199.8 KB · Views: 63
  • IMG_3768.jpeg
    IMG_3768.jpeg
    250.9 KB · Views: 49
@djsheep purchased two Fast I/Os from me and was a pleasure to deal with. great communication/responses even with his other-side-of-the-planet time zone. Would happily deal with again.

Purchased IONA-07 from @djsheep, Communication/Shipping process 10/10, literally few hours after i sent the payment package was already shipped to me, Such a pleasure!

Purchased a Pre-Built CPS-1 Multi [12MHz Dash].

Every step of the process -- initial communication, purchasing, and post purchase -- simply top notch.

As my first purchase on Arcade Projects, the bar has been set high. If someone were to write an instruction manual on how to conduct a positive sales transaction, this would be the case study used for future transactions to emulate.

PGM - donpachi, espgaluga, ketsui all converts
Atomiswave - kof neowave, kof11, rumble fish original game cards and fist of the north star repro.

Everything has been shipped quickly and arrived in perfect playing condition. Great seller.

Purchased MP07-IONA-US. Super speedy communication, shipped quickly, and item safely packed. Item itself works great too. Excellent seller.

Received an Ultra Bios label today - top notch quality and communication from djsheep. Highly recc'd! Thank you so much!

Back