What's new
Another shout out for the sheep. Even the letter had a djsheep stamp on. Came quick to the uk for anyone considering. Just need to sort a stv multi cart case for it!

Ordered a full set of multi stickers. Received in the UK in about two weeks, well packed, no issues.

Like to add my endorsement to Djsheep as well. He went to the trouble to print a specific CPS2 label for an amazing price. Highly recommended A+++++

When I get the funds ready, will be buying a few items from your store. :thumbup:

Ordered 3 sticks of CPS3 Ram. Wonderful communication, pictures of the items and the packaging. Fast shipping and even help with some questions after the fact. Will buy from again!

Easily one the best champions of our community—bought a high value game and it was in immaculate condition. Well packed too from overseas! Can’t recommend him enough 💪

Bought two of the key writing cables for CPS2 and also some stickers. Very pleased with the quality of both products. The cables were tight and perfect fit to the connectors in PCBs. Stickers I haven't attached yet, but the look is professional and good quality of printing.

0B5DE4B5-FA90-489F-9B81-67AD6F42F6F2.jpeg
Bought a cps3 cartridge label which he sent right away. Quality is excellent and it was packaged well. Also a very helpful community member who helped answer some questions for me about cps3 cartridge shells. Solid dude! 10/10

Ok guys, first I want to say that @djsheep is one of the best dudes I know.
Second, My cps2 darksoft multi was showing some problems, and he tried relentlessly to help me fix it. Sadly it was a problem with the CPS2 multi. How do we know?
@djsheep sold me a Darksoft CPS2 CE edition and it fixed all my problems!!!
The parcel was being kidnapped by chinese custums from Nov 22 to Dec 13th.....
But we finally got it out of jail!!!
The package was wrapped up safe and secure!
He hooked me up with multi stickers!!!
and if you dont know, he is a music GENUSIS
and now you know ;)
he hooked me up with 2 of his albums!!!!!!

Dont doubt the trust of this man!
He is loved by the forums and @Darksoft and @Mitsurugi-w !
He is a friend of the community!
He is knowledgeable!
and he is my brother from another mother!

Guys you can trust that he has your back and will deliver the best service possible!

@djsheep is a tester for Mistercade, Darksoft, and Axunworks. He continues to help the products become better!

Attachments

• WeChat Image_20211215152727.jpg
    WeChat Image_20211215152727.jpg
    91.8 KB · Views: 88
  • WeChat Image_20211215152723.jpg
    WeChat Image_20211215152723.jpg
    114.2 KB · Views: 86
  • WeChat Image_20211215152709.jpg
    WeChat Image_20211215152709.jpg
    55.9 KB · Views: 86
Last edited:
Positive feedback for @djsheep. I was the buyer. Stickers are great quality, CPS3 SIMMS exactly as described. Packed super carefully and safely. He even held the shipment for me at my request so I was home from holiday when it arrived. Absolutely top trader.

Attachments

• C021C45B-A283-4838-8D73-E4490ABE8827.jpeg
    C021C45B-A283-4838-8D73-E4490ABE8827.jpeg
    270.2 KB · Views: 75
Ordered a C-Board which arrived in perfect condition. The communication with @djsheep was perfect and he’s very professional.

Long life to the Candy Cab Club store 👍

It was a pleasure to do business with you.

Luc

My MP07-IONA-US came in safe and sound. djsheep was active with communications and sent a photo of my package before shipment.

Thanks!

Back