What's new
MP07-IONA-US received! Excellent communication throughout, cannot recommend enough.

MP07-IONA-US arrived today, packed well and working great. Thanks so much for this!!

Quality of Sheep's labels is second to none. Only ones I have purchased that are as sharp as the originals. This matters for the text.

Attachments

• 20220226_011911.jpg
    20220226_011911.jpg
    112.3 KB · Views: 84
Posted in the WTB looking for a C-Board for the CPS1 multi and DJ Sheep contacted me to let me know about his stock of boards. Sent payment and he shipped it over in record time from Australia! Thanks again for helping me out @djsheep!

Grabbed a multi label. Came well packed, he’s easy af to work with. Thanks king!

It took a while for me to get around to testing the device and posting here, but I'm pleased with the purchase. Thanks @djsheep

The device works as expected. I tested it on Super Dragon Ball Z for Namco System 256 using two controllers. Button remapping worked great.
Here's a test video:
View: https://youtu.be/XzYo1Q9aO0w

Got my V.2 with FW 1.35 MP- IONA today and works great on Naomi with a Venom PS3-PS4 fight stick. Dj Sheep came through. Thank you. This dude is trustworthy and I would buy from again.

Darksoft CPS2 sticker arrived in the US, thank you!

Well I feel sheepish. I placed a comment in the wrong thread. I got my MP07-IONA-US quickly and easily from DJ Sheep. Great little item lot less wired for my naomi.

Thanks again. DJ Sheep.

Back