What's new

Hakkyokuken

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I purchased a 3d printed cps3 cart shell from hatmoose. Item was as described and packaged very well (loose pieces taped to prevent them from moving around, plenty of bubble wrap). Coming from New Zealand to USA, it took a couple weeks, but that is to be expected.

He was very communicative and provided tracking as soon as it shipped. Paid via PayPal friends and family with no issues. Best part, it was an amazing deal! He practically gave these things away but the quality of the print was excellent nevertheless.

Buy with confidence, would recommend!

I'm glad to purchase the cps 3 cart shell with Matt! Excellent product, sale and shipping arrangement!!
Thank you so much!

A+ feedback for @hatmoose - The quality of his solder work is second to none.

Communications, packing and updates were also spectacular.

The silica gel packet in the box of small components was a nice little touch. Buy from this guy, you won’t be disappointed!

Positive feedback for @hatmoose. Bought some sat2neo adapters from him. He answered all my questions, packaged the items well and kept in communication with me throughout. Thank you for making these available.

Positive feedback for @hatmoose.

Purchased 2 SAT2NEO "Ultimate" adapters. These came in 3d printed shells.

Build quality is excellent. 3d printed shell fits perfectly. I like the clear column that carries the status led light to the surface. A small detail, but I thought it was very cool.

The adapters function exactly as advertised.

@hatmoose shipped very quickly. He shipped the same day that I paid (Paypal friends/family).

He also provided me with a video demonstrating the actual adapters I purchased in action. The video contained a full tutorial on how to use the adapters.

There was a slight delay, at the shipping company, getting the product from New Zealand to the USA. I was not concerned as these things happen and neither one of us could do anything about it.

Unsolicited, @hatmoose offered to refund me my money, due to the delay; with the provision that - if they arrived, and I was 100% satisfied, I re-paid for the merchandise.

The deal always had a money-back guarantee, if I was not 100% satisfied.

I declined the offer, but it reenforced that I was dealing with a quality person.

Have no fears when dealing with @hatmoose; he's good people (and skilled at what he does).

Hatmoose sold me a couple of SCSI storage devices to replace SCSI cd drives on Capcom CPS3 boards, excellent work and arrived in record time from New Zealand. Very pleased.

Back