What's new

ElQuijote7

Beginner
Reaction score
I had the pleasure of purchasing a Sega Net City Cabinet, an ESPgaluda Cart, and an Aero Fighters PCB from Tony, and I couldn't be more satisfied with the experience. Over four days, Tony demonstrated exceptional communication skills and friendliness, making the entire process seamless and enjoyable.

From the outset, Tony was incredibly accommodating, working diligently with both me and my friend James to ensure we received the best deal possible. His willingness to collaborate and find a win-win solution for all parties involved was genuinely appreciated, especially considering James was also making a significant purchase.

One of the highlights of our interaction was the opportunity to visit Tony's residence. He graciously welcomed us into his home, allowing us to inspect all the items we were interested in purchasing. Not only did he take the time to demo each item for James and me, but he also did so a day before our scheduled pickup, ensuring we were completely satisfied with each item.

On the day of the pickup, Tony went above and beyond by waking up early to assist us with packaging and loading the items onto my truck for the long journey from New Jersey to Massachusetts. His effort to ensure the safety and security of our purchase for transport was beyond what we expected and speaks volumes of his dedication to customer satisfaction.

Tony sets a high standard for transactions within the community, and I wholeheartedly recommend him to anyone considering a purchase. Thank you, Tony, for an outstanding experience!

Bought a cart from @tonyt76
Arrived fast and packaged well, great transaction!
Will buy from again

Thank you

Back