What's new
Hello people

The cabinet completed.I will share some pictures very soon

Is there anybody in Europe who has the Welss Gardner K7000 Monitor With Chasis ? .My friend in Germany and he can bring it to me when he come to Turkey in 1 week
thanks.

Last edited:
As I said, I have two K7689s. They are both 19". What do you need them for?

how is everyone's hunt for 19in monitors? So far I'm finding some with lite burn in. Tempted to trade one of my pfx monitors for 2 of them

how is everyone's hunt for 19in monitors? So far I'm finding some with lite burn in. Tempted to trade one of my pfx monitors for 2 of them
Take the ones with burn-in. You won't notice it through the smoked plexi.

You'll kick yourself for that trade down the line :/

@Kidkaos they're the same CP height as Egrets/Astros/etc.
Sweet, thanks for the response bro.
@hursit is the Taito stool something you can replicate?
maybe,
but i think there are some sellers around here for that stool
i need one of them too.
Please can you inform me if you find any of them ? . It can be dead too, no problem for me. I will just test it for thee Tate Mode

Take the ones with burn-in. You won't notice it through the smoked plexi.
You'll kick yourself for that trade down the line :/
yeah, but I'm putting the cutes inside the house. As for the big monitors, they'll go into the arcade. I'll wait either way for now

Either way you would never notice any light to moderate burn through the smoked plexi. Save your money and snag some lightly burned ones :)

IMO get really badly burned ones for cheap and swap some TV tubes in them.

Please can you inform me if you find any of them ? . It can be dead too, no problem for me. I will just test it for thee Tate Mode
I thought you said you had 48cm TV tubes?

IMO get really badly burned ones for cheap and swap some TV tubes in them.

I thought you said you had 48cm TV tubes?
Thats probably what i'm gonna end up doing. These replacement tv tubes seem a lot easier to get than finding the actual arcade monitors. And i have been practicing my soldering, and watching the tv tube swap videos. They dont seem that bad.

Where are you even finding that much? I'm not sure where to begin looking. eBay seems pretty barren.

Where are you even finding that much? I'm not sure where to begin looking. eBay seems pretty barren.
Asking the people who sold me some cabinets a few years back. Some have garages full of stuff and one has a full warehouse of cabinets.

I found 3 x 19” Wells Gardner monitors + extra chassis on Facebook. I think only one of them is K7000 though. Also found a few 19” TVs for possible tube swaps.

A5CE9632-7BE2-4279-9BE4-DAF36E0187B7.jpeg

You're in LA. Soon as the pandemic calms down, walk into some thrift stores. Pick yourself up a 19" TV with a curved tube.

Hit up eBay or KLOV for a k7000. Do the swap.

Done.

You're in LA. Soon as the pandemic calms down, walk into some thrift stores. Pick yourself up a 19" TV with a curved tube.

Done.
Definitely planning on a tube swap, I'm just not sure about the k7000 part. I keep seeing the k7000 chassis for the 25 inch, which I'm assuming won't work. Also those seem to be just the main and neck boards, so there's still the whole monitor frame to find as well. I haven't looked at KLOV before, so that's something new for me to look into, thanks.

Done.
Definitely planning on a tube swap, I'm just not sure about the k7000 part. I keep seeing the k7000 chassis for the 25 inch, which I'm assuming won't work. Also those seem to be just the main and neck boards, so there's still the whole monitor frame to find as well. I haven't looked at KLOV before, so that's something new for me to look into, thanks.
Also check with Eugene Mosh out here. I forget his business name, but his name is ALL OVER KLOV and FB. Hard dude to miss. Good guy, in LA, and he can get your sorted on a chassis (he wants very high prices for tubes, but chassis are very very reasonable).

Back