What's new
Ok so we are now officially opening pre orders for Europe.

If you are interested please pop over to japanarama.co.uk for details.

Thanks everyone

PS if anyone joined my newsletter I'm afraid when transferring to the new website we lost all email addresses, if you want to keep up to date please sign up again.
Pre-order made :thumbup:

I keep looking through this thread
this is the coolest shit I ever saw
when my kids see one in the living room their little heads are going to explode

any updates on how to order the machine including a monitor is appreciated because I think I'm ready to order two

Hey no excuse for the wait on this stuff. I'm months behind trying to catch up with things, every day something slaps me in the face that needs to be done right away. I finally caught up on inquiries through the website. Here is the updated list, please let me know if anything is wrong. There are 21 cabinets left available for the US order.

Code:
Orders:
Cereth - 4-8 Cabinets (Deposit Paid)
animesuperj - Pink x1 (Deposit Paid)
benime - Green x1 (Deposit Paid)
hoagtech - Green x2 (Deposit Paid)
Blue_Fox - Pink x1 (Deposit Paid)
statix138 - Pink x1 (Deposit Paid)
chowmarcus - Pink x1 (Deposit Paid)
Lemony Vengeance - Yellow x1 (Deposit Paid)
Pixel Krisis - Pink x1 (Deposit Paid)
Derick2K - Green x1 (Deposit Paid)
Pega$u$ - Green x1 (Deposit Paid)
jbrlll - Yellow x1 (Deposit Paid)
mikaeltarquin - Green x1 (Deposit Paid)
NeoLurker - Pink x1 (Deposit Paid)
Loegan43 - Pink x1 (Deposit Paid)
Epyc - Green x1, Pink x1, Yellow x1 (Deposit Paid)
Aaron M. - Green x1 (Deposit Paid)
Bad_Hambre - Pink x1 (Deposit Paid)
zero238 - Green x1, Yellow x1 (Deposit Paid)
Jermz0r - Pink x1 (Deposit Paid)
rewrite - Green x1, Pink x1, Yellow x1 (Deposit Paid)
Rg111 - Green x1 (Deposit Paid)
Fletcher - Green x1 (Deposit Paid)
FairWitness - Yellow x1 (Deposit Paid)
Eric C. - Yellow x1 (Deposit Paid)
theoddtech - Pink x2 (Deposit Paid)
Kidkaos - Pink x1 (Deposit Paid)
owlnonymous - Green x1 (Deposit Paid)
dennisfxm - Yellow x1 (Deposit Paid
Sebastian M. - Green x1
Larry D. - Yellow x1
Joe G. - Pink x1
Terrance S. - Yellow x1
Rick D. - Green x1
Christopher A. - Green x1, Pink x1
Dean M. - Yellow x1
Julius V. - Yellow x1
Mike P. - Yellow x1
Ben C. - Yellow x1
exidy - Yellow x1
Josh - Green x1
Cory B - Yellow x1
Joverlee D. Green x1, Pink x1, Yellow x1

One request can you mark our monitor deposit amounts that are going towards the final purchase?

Thanks a lot @Cereth

Sorry for leaving you hanging on those Pokken. I decided I wanted to finish my current cabs before purchasing new ones.

One request can you mark our monitor deposit amounts that are going towards the final purchase?

Thanks a lot @Cereth

Sorry for leaving you hanging on those Pokken. I decided I wanted to finish my current cabs before purchasing new ones.
np, and yep the amount is noted in my internal sheet. I'm still asking around distributors in the area to get some tubes, we'll see how it goes

Any kind of an estimate time line when the cutes will be completed?

November? December?

Hello People
Lets make some updates.

Cabinet painted and came to me yesterday. I have tested it wiith GREEN which is my favaorite color :P . I think it looks cool.
The new Bezel is ready and tested
19" Monitor tested normally and Tate mode.

The frame is working very well with normal mode. But if you want to use it TATE MODE, you have to remove the Wings and chasis table. So i will put some extra wood table for your chasis on the middle bottom. And i will put some standoff, to not make any problem about the Cable's length.

So i have tested all the details and everything is looks good for me now. All the datas are ready to send CNC for the 120pc of the cabinet.

I have shipped a frame to @Rg111 to test it with his CRT tube too, to check it double ;) Thanks to him again to ship to me his original Frame . After he check it with his CRT, all the datas will go to CNC CUT. That means we will start to big production process officially. I knoww the Frame problem cost very long time for US. But i have to be sure for everything

Thanks to everyone for their great efforts. It will never happen without this community ;)

I think the CNC CUT and Bending process will take 15 days maximum. In the meantime, i will complete the Smoke Pleksiglass mold, and complete the all artwork, stickers etc.

The plan is complete the 40pc of the cabinet in 45 days. I will work with some of friends to make it faster.
pictures.

BAC4StT.jpg

4WBOkSN.jpg

FqKiHDR.jpg

sDoDJOZ.jpg

IYxHxC9.jpg

QUvkT2w.jpg

kniXteD.jpg

I ordered green and I’m planning running this tate so these pictures are pure gold! Looks really good.

Wow, superb work @hursit! I sent you the dimensions for the 19" LCD monitor.

I'm hoping the size is as close to the WG 19" K7000 Monitor as possible. If not, I can search for other LCD alternatives.

or maybe someone here with a WG 19" can do some measurements for comparison?

Attachments

• 11098107-F62D-4BA5-B3BF-4CA7AFB04216.jpeg
    11098107-F62D-4BA5-B3BF-4CA7AFB04216.jpeg
    465 KB · Views: 100
This looks amazing. Thank you so much for the update @hursit

Excellent work and thank you again to everyone who contributed. My excitement continues to build!

I remain committed to getting one (or two ) of these once a monitor option becomes available for eu-customers :)

Since the cabs are going into production, I will be paying the second half of the production deposit this week. I think it is safe to assume that the time to pay the remainder on the cabinet cost will be fast approaching. I'd expect to be paying the remainder at the end of October, maybe at the latest. What that means for any buyers is that you will need to be ready to pay the balance then!

Since this is going into production, I've also made a final decision on colors. 27 Green, 27 Pink, 26 Yellow. That leaves 5 Green, 8 Pink, and 8 Yellow left. I might still be able to shuffle that within the next 2 weeks or so, but if you want a specific color and haven't ordered yet, you'll probably want to do that now. I have backup plans just in case, but I don't want to resort to that.

From here, I need to figure group orders for buttons/sticks, PSU, and speakers. I'm still openly looking at various old arcade distributors in the area to see if any have stockpiles of tubes, but haven't really gotten anything yet. Wouldn't count on it.

Any other questions please ask! If you are already ready to pay the remainder and are comfortable with how the order is proceeding, I will begin accepting those now. If closer to time I haven't received a payment, I will contact you based on the contact info I have recorded from the order form; you may also reach out if you want to inquire on how much is paid/due.

I think that's it for now!

If I can't find a CRT monitor, what type of LCD should I be looking to get?

Back