What's new
For Sale

Raph_friend

Grand Master
Reaction score
Hello everyone!
In 2023 I plan to step up the distribution of USB2DB15 in its two versions, DB15 and CS Ver. which is aimed at consolizations.

A big batch will be available in the first half of this year, expected in April.

For more information about CS Ver. check out Rany's RetroRGB article:
https://www.retrorgb.com/usb2db15-cs-ver-for-consolization.html

You can order from my Ko-fi store: https://ko-fi.com/s/b6c3d01043

You can find the main thread for the project HERE.

If you want to talk to me live, you can find me on Discord.

WkjoNgr.jpg

okNts8u.jpg

26xPx7A.jpg

- Features:

- USB input to support most modern HID compatible controllers
- 1ms polling, meaning a low latency and fast response from the USB2DB15
- Open Source firmware, so everyone on the community can collaborate
- DB15 pinout standard, ready for Neo Geo, Minigun, and HAS Superguns
- 4 customizable and storable mapping configurations
- 10 customizable and storable controller profiles
- Status LED
- Protection circuit for your beloved controllers

question: for the CS version, How about extra inputs? The FCG standard has back/view/select/share/-, Guide/home, and Start/options/+... what about Touchpad/share/capture and the R3/L3 buttons?
Would be nice to map any of those to other inputs like test, service, or coin.. or even volume control for CPS2.

Also a method of swapping between D-pad and analog stick on the left side of the controller would be great

question: for the CS version, How about extra inputs? The FCG standard has back/view/select/share/-, Guide/home, and Start/options/+... what about Touchpad/share/capture and the R3/L3 buttons?
Would be nice to map any of those to other inputs like test, service, or coin.. or even volume control for CPS2.

Also a method of swapping between D-pad and analog stick on the left side of the controller would be great
USB2DB15 is a converter that will get the USB controller code transform into discrete signal that is how JAMMA and NEO GEO works. You will able to remmap action buttons only. For example if the controller has 8 buttons and USB2DB15 already support it, you can remapp and save in any order you want. More than that you can check the firmware code and modfy it the way you think is best.

oh dang.. While input signals for these buttons would be possible through open source firmware tweaks, they wouldn't be accessible since the hardware doesnt have the pinout for them. would support for these outputs in a future hardware revision be possible?

You can find all the documentation on USB2DB15 Github. I don't have any plans for new features, only support for new controllers right now.

To be really honest i don't even understand what you want really. Sorry man.

To be really honest i don't even understand what you want really. Sorry man.
there are a lot more buttons on controllers in newer console generations than just the 8 punch/kick buttons, and I would like those signals broken out into a possible option header on the PCB for use with other buttons/inputs on a JAMMA board.

It's nice having support for Xbox Series and PS5 controls, though. Especially since the UD-USB boards are difficult to get ahold of recently.

there are a lot more buttons on controllers in newer console generations than just the 8 punch/kick buttons, and I would like those signals broken out into a possible option header on the PCB for use with other buttons/inputs on a JAMMA board.

It's nice having support for Xbox Series and PS5 controls, though. Especially since the UD-USB boards are difficult to get ahold of recently.
It's tottaly possible to insert any buttons you like on USB2DB15 firmware, just check the code, most of it is docummented with comments, you can as well use our Discord to talk directly on live or use the non market thread here on AP. |

Half of batch 8 is already sold.

Last edited:
I just got mine in and they look and work great! I've got two full cps/supergun setups and didn't want to get another pair of Undamned adapters since support seems to have stopped for those. So I ordered these since they are open source.
They look great and seem to work seamlessly with all of my controllers.
Once I take this to my local I'll really be able to put it through it's paces and have 30+ controllers go through it.

I am very pleased with the product and price! The only negative is the wait period so be patient and plan accordingly.

Attachments

• PXL_20230309_042604871.jpg
    PXL_20230309_042604871.jpg
    89.7 KB · Views: 96
  • PXL_20230309_042607354.jpg
    PXL_20230309_042607354.jpg
    82.9 KB · Views: 93
  • PXL_20230312_171122070.jpg
    PXL_20230312_171122070.jpg
    249.6 KB · Views: 92
  • PXL_20230309_042452630.jpg
    PXL_20230309_042452630.jpg
    192.3 KB · Views: 90
  • PXL_20230312_171101938.jpg
    PXL_20230312_171101938.jpg
    259.5 KB · Views: 92
  • PXL_20230312_171054946.jpg
    PXL_20230312_171054946.jpg
    217 KB · Views: 92
I just got mine in and they look and work great! I've got two full cps/supergun setups and didn't want to get another pair of Undamned adapters since support seems to have stopped for those. So I ordered these since they are open source.
They look great and seem to work seamlessly with all of my controllers.
Once I take this to my local I'll really be able to put it through it's paces and have 30+ controllers go through it.

I am very pleased with the product and price! The only negative is the wait period so be patient and plan accordingly.
I'm happy that you liked it!
Pademic times were terrible for people like us who work with electronics; we had to wait nearly a year to get the main IC for USB2DB15, but things will be different in 2023!
Thank you for your support!

It's nice to see that people here love @RGB HAS!

I'm happy that you liked it!
Pademic times were terrible for people like us who work with electronics; we had to wait nearly a year to get the main IC for USB2DB15, but things will be different in 2023!
Thank you for your support!

It's nice to see that people here love @RGB HAS!

I just put an order in for 1 of each version. Will there be issues if i wire up the internal one simultaneously with the DB15 connector i already have in my custom supergun? Obviously only use one at a time.

Attachments

• B066A67F-26CE-40D7-89CB-C593594037EE.jpeg
    B066A67F-26CE-40D7-89CB-C593594037EE.jpeg
    102.8 KB · Views: 70
I just put an order in for 1 of each version. Will there be issues if i wire up the internal one simultaneously with the DB15 connector i already have in my custom supergun? Obviously only use one at a time.
No issues at all! CS Version is aimed for consolizations and extra USB ports on cabs.
Thanks for your support!

Back