What's new
Status
Not open for further replies.
How long will we need to wait for AES carts? Will I be able to get one before Christmas?

Are we there yet? <3
Yup, did you not get the preorder email last night with the link to buy a cart?If you didnt get it I guess you didnt make it into the first batch.The first batch of 500 mvs multi carts already sold out.
2nd Batch is scheduled for early next year.

200w.webp

Almost there, Darksoft already ordered the first batch of multis, so preorders should open soon.
Bamboozled like HECK !
FOMO Mah Life! ;(

I know I was well under number 500 for MVS order declarations. im just hoping i wasnt forgotten about.. im sure its fine but I guess it wasnt just people here, in any case idk and I hope this pans out for me and the seller.

Nope. We are still refining the menu rewrite after we did a major FW rewrite.

Arse - just checked I'm on page 15 so a long way down the list, thought I'd replied sooner to thread going up, ho-hum looks like I'll have a long wait.

Arse - just checked I'm on page 15 so a long way down the list, thought I'd replied sooner to thread going up, ho-hum looks like I'll have a long wait.
I joined the forums in the first days of it opening up specifically for this project and I didn't post in the pre-order thread till page 18! I feel your pain.

Unless I'm mistaken, I don't think it matters where you are in this thread - this was an "unofficial" interest thread to begin with. All that matters is that when the multi goes up for sale on the as of yet unannounced websites, you get in there and order one before they're gone.

I have a feeling we'll be bringing some of these ecommerce sites down when this thing hits ;)

...when the multi goes up for sale on the as of yet unannounced websites, ...
It was my understanding that the multi would be sold through the same places as the CPS2 multi, am I wrong?

I think that was confirmed yes, paradise for US and saveyourgames for EU

But seriously guys, you're already making a drama before (pre-)orders have even started.... relax dudes!
It is done when it is done, and like you see with CPS2, they keep getting new stock, same will happen with MVS, if you don't make it initially, there will be more ;)

If I don't make it day 1, I will wait, had to wait as well for GDEMU, Phoebe and PS-IO...

But of course I want this in the first batch as well :P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back