What's new
Status
Not open for further replies.
I want one mostly to try out stuff that's not on the cheap multi-carts, plus I hate having to change the settings every single time on the 161 in 1. I imagine though most of the time the games I'll have loaded are The Last Blade 1, Metal Slug 1, KoF 98, and Bust a Move 2.

wow you needed a long time to decide twisted :)
I've honestly never been a huge Neo-Geo Fan but I've recently been going over games on my wish list and checking current market prices and it occurred to me that Twinkle Star Sprites alone is about the same cost as a multi cart... so multi cart it is.
A genuine Twintkle Stars Sprites costs as much as seven multicarts together

I wonder how many clowns on the Neo Geo forums are trashing the upcoming multi. Those guys seem to care more about justifying their overpriced collections than actually playing games. As for me, I'll take owning my own home and playing on a multi any day of the week.

I wonder how many clowns on the Neo Geo forums are trashing the upcoming multi. Those guys seem to care more about justifying their overpriced collections than actually playing games. As for me, I'll take owning my own home and playing on a multi any day of the week.
They are the official forum of NeoSD. NeoSD and Haterade.

And of course nothing nice is ever said about us there, they banned us and caused this forum to ascend.

They are the official forum of NeoSD. NeoSD and Haterade.
And of course nothing nice is ever said about us there, they banned us and caused this forum to ascend.
Which actually at the end turned into a good thing :)

I've never been a member, but lurked in the past. After reading some of threads it was a definite no go because of the attitudes. There's one guy from there I dealt with on eBay. He pulled a switch-a-roo on me to claim damage on my product. Found his photo bucket and he definitely already had that game before buying mine. Totally scammed me through eBay's crappy seller protection. He was rude as hell too and even made fun of girl's English (she packs with thank you notes). Total dick. He didn't seem much different on the Neo Geo forum either.

I've never been a member, but lurked in the past. After reading some of threads it was a definite no go because of the attitudes. There's one guy from there I dealt with on eBay. He pulled a switch-a-roo on me to claim damage on my product. Found his photo bucket and he definitely already had that game before buying mine. Totally scammed me through eBay's crappy seller protection. He was rude as hell too and even made fun of girl's English (she packs with thank you notes). Total dick. He didn't seem much different on the Neo Geo forum either.
Sorry to hear that. This kind of attitude is a big no-no here.

I trust this place to buy and sell over anything I've used in the past. The GameGo! forum was good waaay back in the day and is the only thing close to as cool.

1 AES would be great. Check me in wile there is no official price.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back