What's new
For Sale

Battlesmurf

Grand Master
Reaction score
Both are nearly fully restored. Full white powder coat. Burn free tubes. Rebuilt Chassis. New Controls. One has a new harness. One has a cleaned up harness. Both function 100%. One is a VH (can rotate-no mech), one is an H (not as wide- is hori). Has new glass and original glass- one has only original glass.

Price check on these?

Two quick pictures- unflattering since they're just snapped, no prep. I don't think too many pics are needed for a rough ballpark- I just know they don't pop up very often at all. I can't find any comps.

Attachments

• IMG_5625 SMALL.jpg
    IMG_5625 SMALL.jpg
    554.3 KB · Views: 145
  • IMG_5626 small.jpg
    IMG_5626 small.jpg
    710.9 KB · Views: 133
This is one of those things that after you sell it you can tell us what the market value is, ha.

I don't think anyone's sold a fully restored pony table publicly in the states for years.

This is one of those things that after you sell it you can tell us what the market value is, ha.
I was thinking the same thing but didn't want to type it...
Shit man, the market value is basically going to be what someone pays you for it, that you also accept. :saint:
Aka never see these cabs anymore, and for what they are they are damn cool/versatile.

Good luck with the future sale, they look beautiful. :thumbup:

That cab looks absolutely stunning, will fetch a pretty penny no doubt!

After putting the feelers out- I haven't come across either in a long time. I've had both of these for almost 2 decades now- it took me awhile to find the parts to finish them up such as I had.

Also I have an Aero Table to list (not restored but fully working and comes with new aero glass and new speaker pod). Aiming for at least several grand for the table ponies. The Aero is only to a good home- someone that will be willing to restore it fully and give me first refusal. Aiming for the 3's with that one.

Thanks!

Back