What's new
For Sale

hoagtech

Enlightened
Reaction score
I am looking to sell it and was wondering what a good price would be for it.

What was it when he was selling it? Id say 6-700? Should have kept its value.

Have any of the issues with these been fixed on this one? That'd probably affect value.

Have any of the issues with these been fixed on this one? That'd probably affect value.
Honestly I bought the Rgb cable but never tested it. It is a later revision but I have not tested the RGB source video noise.

I should probably plug it in and find out.

Yeah. I have x2 HAS and don't need it anymore.

Here's some quick pics I took the other day and a couple in action on a CRT

It comes with the RBG to VGA interface, OG Jansens JAMMA extension, and either the CPS1 or 2 kick harness (I don't own either of them yet).

I believe its because Jasen moved to Japan and could no longer handle the space of production.

It also features RGB knob adjustments, Voltage regulation, built in PSU, and a power switch.

Besides that I couldn't tell you I love my HAS.

Last edited:
They've always been expensive. I don't think he's made them in a couple years now.

They came out at a time where you couldn't get a pre-built supergun under $4-500. So it may in part just be a thing of the times.

i just purchased one off ebay about 2 month ago. paid 650$ shipped. ended up selling my HAS for this supergun actually. Love the build quality!

why is this one more expensive than the has?
It's made for a different market; Jasen's work is fully enclosed in metal cases, as opposed to the HAS's exposed boards & plexi. More of a high(er) end product.

I haven't heard much about this…what issues were there?

It was an RGB video noise caused by an earlier version of Suzo Happ PSU and less grounding. The newer ones had meanwell RQ-125 PSU and extra grounding.

I’ve never taken it apart but I used it to test PCB’s on its RGB to dsub

It looked way better than component and I didn’t notice any static, shaky pixels, or color issues.

I’ll take it apart and check for PSU brand later. I just got the flu and the shakes last night.

I took the cover off and discovered a Meanwell board installed meaning this had the issue fixed. Woohoo!

Also discovered you can adjust further levels of RGB values by messing with the internal JROK encoder. I did not touch it though.

I did notice some light scratches on the top I didn't see before. There are no scratches on the front.

Would you mind letting me know the model number of that power supply and taking a pics of the cables connection on the power supply.. I need to make that fix on mine, bad video noise on RGB.

Back