What's new
For Sale

rewrite

Multi Boyz Litigator
Immortal
Multi Boyz
Reaction score
No longer available, pushed into street in front of bus.

One of the LCD cabs has to go, so whether it's this or the Vewlix I'm fine either way. When one sells, the other comes off the market. This is a truly all-in-one cabinet.

The bad:
Missing the front right leg.
Small bit of missing paint below the CP.
If we're being real picky there are two old stickers I haven't fully scraped off.
Missing a couple locks.

The good:
Rotation mech is freaking SLICK on these. 10x easier than an E2, not quite as quick as a Q25. Perfect if you only have space for one cab.
Tossed in and wired up an NOS Sega amp 601-10369-91 (the one from the sit-down drivers).
Takes Sega panels, so knock yourself out with all the options under the sun for repro's, layouts, and alternate control methods.
Currently wired up with a Brook UFB so you can just toss in a PC/PS4/Xbox and be on your way. -> I'm going to keep the UFB, but it's setup for just tossing one in and using current gen consoles or a PC or something.

$600 cash and carry in Riverside, CA, or same-as-cash payment and shipped with your shipper.

Chun Li not included.

kRXSD1wF560wdP9OrG2dWg=w1018-h1351-s-no?authuser=0.jpg

mvReE1veY-C07sdDNWO5zo=w1795-h1351-s-no?authuser=0.jpg

rdOd5-7z30wPsL3hW_nCKs=w1795-h1351-s-no?authuser=0.jpg

Last edited:
That Chun statue is fire. Do you happen to know which one it is?

Also, these cabs are amazing. Arcade UFO in TX has a bunch of them, the rotation mech is indeed great. GLWS!

That Chun statue is fire. Do you happen to know which one it is?

Also, these cabs are amazing. Arcade UFO in TX has a bunch of them, the rotation mech is indeed great. GLWS!
It's by PCS Collectibles. For better or for worse (I vote worse) they now sell through Sideshow.

Yeah, the cab is really cool. But I can't justify the space for 2 LCD cabs, so one's gotta go.

If you weren't on the other side of the country I'd probably be in. Slick cab, love that rotation mech. But shipping kind of kills it for me. GLWS man!

Let's just get this out of here. 1200 bucks, 1100 if I keep the UFB.

You guys in the US don't know how good you got it.

Only ever saw one of these once way back in 2009 UK.
This is one of 3 I've ever seen here. This one, a completely wrecked one from a local importer, and one in like Idaho or somewhere that sold a couple of months back on fb.

Arcade UFO has an Arcade full of them. ;)

I'd probably take it at this price, but just isn't in the cards for me right now due to life changes. Somebody should take this!

Does this have a 720p or 1080p screen?
I am 85% sure the screen that's in it is 1080p. I can check today sometime.

I'm not sure what stock is or if this is stock or replacement, but it looks nice and the lag is not noticeable to me, so among LCDs it's not bad.

Back