What's new
For Sale
Good lord, someone take this. $600.

My morbid curiosity has the best of me. Is there footage of said bus running this over? 😅

My morbid curiosity has the best of me. Is there footage of said bus running this over? 😅
If I'm being more honest, I had to push it in front of my parked VW bus to get it to the street.

If I'm being incredibly honest, it sold for a whole 5 hundo on facebook. It did still pass in front of the bus.

Kendrick_Lamar_-_Damn.png

Man...that shipping quote. I'm not far from Virginia and I was heming and hawing over picking this up over what I figured was 600 in shipping. But almost 1100...Damn!

For reference, I have two korean spec version of this cab that are missing all the good stuff like the rotate mech, better speaker grills, move list area, etc). So I wanted to clone the upgraded bits to some degree for my cabs.

I guess keep me in mind if the sale falls through. I'm still super on the fence at that price for shipping though...yikes.

Real talk, when did shipping almost DOUBLE? Guy in Virginia? I think it was got quoted $1075 from Beltmann.
I just shipped a Mini Cute to the east coast for almost $800.

$800. For a Mini Cute. Absolutely out of control.

My last three cabs came via CEVA logistics, Yellow Van Lines, and I can't remember the third one, but all were cheaper than Beltmann/NAVL. If it is palletized and crated, or something not particularly fragile (non-CRT), I would consider other carriers.

If it is palletized and crated
Nothing is worth this much effort to me as a seller, and I wouldn't risk it as the buyer. The one cab I've ever received crated got a forklift arm put through it (no pallet/crate means this can basically never happen as it's never leaving the ground), and unfortunately the one thing I ever did crate and ship out (which took hours and was a big pain) broke in transit :(

Absolutely should consider other carriers when possible though. Or even skipping Beltmann and chatting with CRST directly (since it looks like they bopped STI right out of the picture as far as setting up shipment booking is concerned anyway). Why pay Middleman Michelle for what you can do on your own?

Back