What's new

MechaJubei

Student
Reaction score
So I picked up a PiForce (it's awesome BTW and really recommend it) and went to play Puyo Puyo Fever and for some reason the controls were reversed, almost like the game should be vertical and not horizontal. However I know that game is horizontal so not sure if it's unique to the NAOMI version or what. Has anyone tried this game and ran into that issue?

On that same note, does Zombie Revenge use a special setup? Loaded that one up and I can start the game, the buttons work but can't control the character. Not sure if maybe that game uses a special I/O or something? I'm pretty sure I've played this in arcade and it just had a normal joystick, but it's been a long time.

Zombie Revenge use analog joysticks.
I remember you can change analog to digital in game assignment.

Last edited:
Zombie Revenge use analog joysticks.
Actually, just figured that out as well. In the test menu there is an option to switch from analog to digital. After the switch it's working normally. Thanks. :)

Hit the test menu up for Puyo Puyo but no option to change the controls. Bummer, it's an awesome puzzle game.

Hit the test menu up for Puyo Puyo but no option to change the controls. Bummer, it's an awesome puzzle game.
Puyo Puyo Fever does this if you're using a Capcom I/O for some unexplained reason. It plays fine on a SEGA I/O.

To play it with a Capcom I/O, you'd need to rewire your joystick or make an adapter that switches the inputs around.

Last edited:
Back