What's new
You know I have absolutely no idea how much it might cost? ......Listen, but can I safely mount it on my Q grand Am?
I don't either, my original idea was to trade my Q-25 for another cab like mini cute, but international shipping might be a nightmare.
Shipping just the mechanism is viable.
You could mount it replacing the standar frame.

You need to transfer several metal pieces to make a rotate mechanisms work
On a cab with no rotate mech

I have done it before 5 times
You need the complete mech of course and the brackets that hold the hood open

You need to transfer several metal pieces to make a rotate mechanisms work
On a cab with no rotate mech

I have done it before 5 times
You need the complete mech of course and the brackets that hold the hood open

the brackets that keep the hood open are obviously there.
In any case, you could help me with the assembly.
Can you inquire for a cost of this mechanism? And maybe you also send me some photos in PM?
I live in Italy. Thanks for your time.

I´m working on trying to restore SSFII cpo, I don´t own one, I´ve searching images from all the net. many hours of work.
I´ve asked many people but with no results. I´ve done a lot of progress on this and will post as soon as i can with the limited material i´ve gathered. Please if anyone can help with good photographs it would be rad.

I´m working on trying to restore SSFII cpo, I don´t own one, I´ve searching images from all the net. many hours of work.
I´ve asked many people but with no results. I´ve done a lot of progress on this and will post as soon as i can with the limited material i´ve gathered. Please if anyone can help with good photographs it would be rad.
From what I understand ArcadeGame is looking for someone to scan it and clean it up. Maybe both of you guys can come to an agreement and make it happen??

From what I understand ArcadeGame is looking for someone to scan it and clean it up. Maybe both of you guys can come to an agreement and make it happen??
Yes I wouldn´t have no problem at all, I`m willing to cooperate, I have like 80% done, but i need details in some parts. If i started from cero again i would need the scan as i don´t live in the US but i would redraw or restore the art no problem.

Back