What's new

Hel

Beginner
Reaction score
Hey again!
I have posted a few times over the past ~6 months. The mods fixed this account, which was stuck in limbo after getting caught in an ip ban a long while back (VPN fun) and deleted the second account (Hel+).

Anyway, Hello from Colorado!

I had been wanting to get into arcade stuff for a while, but had been moving around quite a bit for my job up until last year. I had collected a Naomi(w/netDIMM), RingWide(with Melty Blood), and a few other items here in there. Over the past year I've been growing my collection and now have a TTX3, CPS2 darksoft multi, and a RingEdge multi. I also now have 4 cabinets: Blast City, Viewlix F, an SQ arcade which looks like a g-balance cabinet, and a Silent Scope 2.

Been meeting more and more people in Colorado Springs which are into arcades and retro items. We don't have as much as Denver, but there is a nice community down here. I really enjoy rhythm and fighting games. The first arcade item I bought was the RingWide w/ Melty Blood. I have a big collection of Melty Blood stuff in general.

I'll see you all around in the forums from now on!

Back