What's new
Want To Buy

gamefreak054

Beginner
Reaction score
Looking for an rear access panel for an Astro City. Yaton said he had one, but then disappeared on me, tried contacting him again but no luck so far. Also would prefer to get one sooner, kinda afraid my cat will try something silly back there (I have a piece of cardboard taped across there in the meantime).

Thanks!

Try calling KC and ask if he has any spares. You can find his sale post in the machines / cabinets section of the for sale area.

Yaton will take a little while to get back to you. I got the foot plate for an astro city from him, but it was a week or two before I heard back. Prolly cause he has to find time to go grab the actual part and make a listing for it.

Yep..and if he tells you he made a listing for it...you better jump on the part, before someone else does. Lol.

I think I have some in storage, Need to confirm. To be clear you are talking about the chassis access panel correct? Not the back top panel where the speakers and light bulb are right?

I think I have some in storage, Need to confirm. To be clear you are talking about the chassis access panel correct? Not the back top panel where the speakers and light bulb are right?
Correct! That is the one I am looking for.

Try calling KC and ask if he has any spares. You can find his sale post in the machines / cabinets section of the for sale area.
Yeah, I would prefer not to deal with KC again if I don't have to lol. He's a nice guy though, just a little frustrating.
Yaton will take a little while to get back to you. I got the foot plate for an astro city from him, but it was a week or two before I heard back. Prolly cause he has to find time to go grab the actual part and make a listing for it.
Yeah im going on a couple weeks now and have sent him messages a few times, but no luck.

I went to my storage and dug through some bins and found the part you need. It's not A+ condition, but I think it will clean up nicely. I chose the nicest one out of the bunch and brought it back home with me. What do you think is a fair price? Keep in mind shipping will probably be $15-20 ground for it because of the size and weight? Not sure, will need to punch in the packaging to get a real quote.

uFbcXVDxNYxHRBQA-MJKB112IlxI1-vfWjEbhnQoGOR1gaPTofg3TQMo8_yo1VZovm6Zo9q8AE63tBbdPKD5BNnHCsUJxa6AmkyoZo1mIPpop630DPh7A2RHKT7T_6jUKNk669pyVNptb11uvUHYz5yziXsnQ0VidfnUGv3buCOudDB1hxVDd-PJiCHb3RYvsh4AoThKvygCftTVcYzo7E6j83xM_q_n2_b7-Nxc6yHeXo8f1e-IcrOUhem5w7rglQyVon1eja3kEYniLZNKxwdwtzxFYW0FROgzPh5ayVThJLgRhhH7rL6rsuxr8lVt3KvNScFVrSAE75ALKI3fia9tiwpUMXMDYB0k7VpvUGnBt3U94J9MnNFP-R9Fco7HUd1UkOzT7H9zwk-yow_wpcuvAY2V1ojIbBwxmCRiXXy2rPBR73zbj_I9Lva9kGW5lKDvLPx2PhDtUOaTCm-5UOR2ntZmqOR_UGp5qWgtk3TvJLZjU0LdW7UdWW6yWFmch5bo2aEciYep7rhBsmMCqFjEdfUKt-fBNSHsuXwJe8Ai8xzmgS_7zQjkAV6TuPOirOPHymbRoF2fT-vhdQOAJuTvgk88j64bOZJ5wSh9BCEXx8WMbolqOMMU4-eay9MncvKSJW946mV7jrIQo9nQRZLqiOqHrfhx0jFJ0EQClziXUahje_AQeI-TiokkGw=w1860-h1394-no

belyzcMev3FQqkodEIW7RJ2TuzVfKO1fskpy19kmlqba99AUJRfk1KgXpRMBXH3awYyhgS3AgZYJyWP1eccsSl4c3oNAOrrIhxbVY4FHpGjaMiZ_uqNCKaEgJZdhOuRRUMG5DtakO_elPE8HXnknf3B0iYFaUIiN15F7cp3Q-WeSIBtFJwW0-qFQ2EyU5ZUkxQRkD2H0zGu5jaBH5spZtV64ZzSIVfqbUtbzJB3pTJm0bGSNiZpFu9j2cg5y4Rku752D2ETCkDl9GOZCX2EVYaDKSwz3QbOehzXXeuq0mcACQ5sQSqYaD22QlHqWMpfVSuXIOYA4ABRzrhcQjfC5kV6KCu594E9gfemz0VqX46NlpkbC2Gv09BlQEPzlpRmk61vRYfJjbcYXiXFUSHwmi6R-PKVyZsLv7o7yUu_6EnWPLFiAqtqXoUAFRTNG2fhD_6GCdzMAkTFmwJikR_AP5PUvGJIeUYX6FCxg4AO_iMRhBz-dX0t2P8AJTwSl-rl8KdVT0sjCsvQPRPSasyILxUhV3jnqaIFD3GRh80tjORtxaiwW6jROHFA_qSDDGL4vRMywb2jm7w6WssHx0FWZbdUyH4GXKS1w9QT5uPihKw1R7GM5rqfTjqU_LaHfhB1-WfVTaUGzfyJdie2tXc8t_UyDSHTJm3z0ner-sMDFN6e7whL4-DFsT8SRzXKugA=w1860-h1394-no

I went to my storage and dug through some bins and found the part you need. It's not A+ condition, but I think it will clean up nicely. I chose the nicest one out of the bunch and brought it back home with me. What do you think is a fair price? Keep in mind shipping will probably be $15-20 ground for it because of the size and weight? Not sure, will need to punch in the packaging to get a real quote.
The pictures aren't working for me for some reason. If it's not bent, rusted to hell, or has holes in it I would want it. Yaton finally got back to me, he says there has been hold ups with his warehouse supplier and getting things over here. He was going to charge me $40 shipped for the panel, which I think is fair, and was going to buy it at the price. If you think otherwise let me know!

Thanks for digging it up for me!

In my head I was thinking $40 + actual shipping. I’m not surprised yaton is that cheap though. Here’s a link to the album you should be able to see the pics that way.

https://photos.app.goo.gl/4LKELLdKieTaz3279

I could go back and grab one of my other ones if you wanted the cheapest possible.

A deal was made. I have lots of remaining Astro parts that I will offer up to anyone else missing stuff now. I guess I can make my own sales thread too...

no main access doors. The front panel. No control panels for sale. No uppers or monitor shrouds.

I have both back panels, lighting ballasts, coin mech doors, I think coin vault doors, Ac line filter plates. Not sure what else but ask. check the google photo album.
https://photos.app.goo.gl/4LKELLdKieTaz3279

Back