What's new
For Sale

KJ101

Beginner
Reaction score
I'm looking to replace my Chewlix black control panel top with one that has the classic Red Vewlix FC look. Any one have any recommendations on where to purchase? Thanks!

Not sure what you are referring to exactly. Posting a pic of what you are looking for might help.

Sorry for the confusion! I'm looking for a control panel like this, high quality, to replace the one on my current Chewlix. There seem to be a lot of companies/individuals that sell reproductions. I was wondering if anyone here had any recommendations. Thanks again!

Attachments

• control panel.PNG
    control panel.PNG
    668 KB · Views: 264
Not sure if the Vewlix panels are compatible with the Chewlix. If they are compatible, you can buy a Vewlix panel and put it in.

I'm looking for a control panel like this, high quality, to replace the one on my current Chewlix.
As @ABTmRw said, they may or may not be the same dimensions (Chewlix quality ranges GREATLY). If you measure the panel, and where the bolts are, I can tell you if it's the same as my Vewlix panel.

If so, and you're looking for quality, may as well email Taito and buy the real deal.

Back