What's new
For Sale
Well guys, please take it easy on me! I did mention that I have a busy daytime job and therefore this will be my last run. And it will be quite a run, the count is now already at 67 ordered Marquee holders!! And there are another two weeks of accepting orders!

@ckong Congrats! Sounds like a reflection of all your hard work to date. I’ll start by saying I’m in no rush, so please don’t run yourself into the ground on my account. Good luck!!

Well guys, please take it easy on me! I did mention that I have a busy daytime job and therefore this will be my last run. And it will be quite a run, the count is now already at 67 ordered Marquee holders!! And there are another two weeks of accepting orders!
Probably the only Kong on the internet's making these. In the future when I get more candies it will be hard to complete them without your great work.

OK, here is a progress update, some good news, a bit less good news and some excellent news. The good news is that the number of marquee holders ordered reached 94!! Much more than I expected. :) The less good news is that I received the needed acrylic only last Friday (all acrylic suppliers are still making overtime because of Covid-19), which, in combination with the huge number of marquee holders that I need to make, means that I will not be able to make and ship them all out around mid June, sorry about that. I will start shipping the first few coming week, but I expect to need a few weeks more before they are all made and shipped.

And last but not least the excellent news. This may be my final run, but ..... someone came forward to take over from me! :P He is Dutch too, so a great guy :D, known as Joeks on several forums and dedicated to Arcade gaming. In fact, he makes great quality Classic Arcade Artwork (Arcade Art Repro) and Joeks will take over the reproduction of marquee holders from me after this final run. Joeks and I met about ten years ago because we both love Japanese Candy Cabs, and Classic Woodies! :thumbup:

OK, here is a progress update, some good news, a bit less good news and some excellent news. The good news is that the number of marquee holders ordered reached 94!! Much more than I expected. :) The less good news is that I received the needed acrylic only last Friday (all acrylic suppliers are still making overtime because of Covid-19), which, in combination with the huge number of marquee holders that I need to make, means that I will not be able to make and ship them all out around mid June, sorry about that. I will start shipping the first few coming week, but I expect to need a few weeks more before they are all made and shipped.

And last but not least the excellent news. This may be my final run, but ..... someone came forward to take over from me! :P He is Dutch too, so a great guy :D, known as Joeks on several forums and dedicated to Arcade gaming. In fact, he makes great quality Classic Arcade Artwork (Arcade Art Repro) and Joeks will take over the reproduction of marquee holders from me after this final run. Joeks and I met about ten years ago because we both love Japanese Candy Cabs, and Classic Woodies! :thumbup:
This is excellent news! Who knows what candy's I will get in the future. I love to have them complete! Your work was always awesome and appreciate what you did for the community. Have your friend post here or make an introduction post so we can hound him for marquees when you retire. :)

It's time for another update. At the moment almost all marquee headers are made, there are still 20 to do, amongst them the 'time-consuming' ones for the Aero City. :) And the last few days 22 parcels with one or more marquee headers were brought to the mail and are heading to some of you. :D :thumbup: I'm sure that before the end of the month the remaining ones will have left the building too. :)

Just wanted to say that i got my Astro City Marquee Holder a few days ago and it's F*KKIN AWESOME!!!
Great quality work here.

It's time for another update. At the moment almost all marquee headers are made, there are still 20 to do, amongst them the 'time-consuming' ones for the Aero City. :) And the last few days 22 parcels with one or more marquee headers were brought to the mail and are heading to some of you. :D :thumbup: I'm sure that before the end of the month the remaining ones will have left the building too. :)
I'm late to the Vewlix hobby and just purchased one yesterday, its in transit to me now. just wondering if by any chance there is a extra Vewlix acrylic Marquee available?

Unfortunately not Magostin, but there is someone else who is going to take over the marquee reproduction 'business'. His name is Joeks and he is the owner of ArcadeArtRepro

Another update, most marquee holders have left the building and some of you already received theirs, which is great. I managed to ship about 10 boxes this week (it's very time consuming to pack a plexiglas marquee holder for international destinations, let alone 3 or even 7-8) and there are about 9 orders left to do. My daytime job has become my all-around-the-clock job lately, so I will need every free moment to finish the remaining orders.

Back