What's new
For Sale
for windy couldnt you make one that resembles one so we just have a functional one instead of nothing.
I might give it a try. Can you send me some good detailed pictures of the top par tof the cabinet. From the front, the back where the marquee holder will be fastened, from the sides and a topview. Then I can see how and what and what can be done to make a marquee holder for the Windy that will fit. :)

These look great! Thanks again ckong, sending you a PM for another order soon!
1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

Thx for the feedback, and for the nice pictures. You're always welcome for other nice marquee holders. :)

I'm having a Summer Break until October 1st. After that I will take orders again for the repro marquee holders.

Leaving a note here for one of your aero city holders for when you get back :)

Would love to buy an Astro City marquee once you start up again.

The marquee was sitting in customs since July 12th (not his fault, ordered before his break started)! Today it finally came without any notice! 8)

Bought this because the front piece from the original official Vewlix marquee was missing. Didn't expect it to glow like the official one, but the glow actually seems more uniform than the stock Vewlix one. Ended up using the entire kit. Fantastic job and worth every penny!

1.jpg
2.jpg

Thanks a bunch @ckong!

The marquee was sitting in customs since July 12th (not his fault, ordered before his break started)! Today it finally came without any notice! 8)

Bought this because the front piece from the original official Vewlix marquee was missing. Didn't expect it to glow like the official one, but the glow actually seems more uniform than the stock Vewlix one. Ended up using the entire kit. Fantastic job and worth every penny!

1.jpg
2.jpg

Thanks a bunch @ckong!
I love that glow, it's like the entire glass itself is uniformly painted. And that color Blue is dope.

Yeah, it looks more blue in pictures. In person it looks closer to white.

Thanks a bunch @ckong!
Wow, that looks awesome! Thank you for posting these beautiful pictures, I appreciate it.

I know how long it can take before US Customs releases international parcels and then USPS has to start doing their thing, which is also a pain lately. I ship over 15 packages to the USA each week (not game related) and it's one big drama. But I'm glad that in the end you received your marquee holder and are happy with it.

BTW< I updated my list with all the new kids on the block. :)

Back