What's new
For Sale
They look awesome, decided to order the following:

TAITO VEWLIX DIAMOND BLACK - 2P
TAITO VEWLIX C - 2P
TAITO VEWLIX DIAMOND SFV - 2P (asked to see if it could be with 8 buttons per player as the original panel I have from Taito is 8B)

2020-08-02_14-30-56.jpg

Last edited:
@Rbtamanini hooked me up nicely. Here is the Astro City panel I had him design with a custom layout. It will be used for a hybrid arcade and console setup, via Jammaizer adapter attached to two Brook Retro PCBs. Here it is playing SF Alpha Anthology on PS2.

Forgive the color choices on the parts, it's all I had laying around at the moment.

As far as the panel itself, it's beautiful to look at and feels perfect. Packaging was well done also. Definitely know where to go for any future panel orders.

AtC245D.jpg

8xJkAP8.jpg

hello everyone,

I got a replacement control panel, man nothing but positive feed back from me. The new hard box the panel comes in now compared to the first time around is perfect and the panel lined up perfect on the vewlix.

thanks @Rbtamanini for the amazing work i love it :thumbup: :love:
@Rbtamanini hooked me up nicely. Here is the Astro City panel I had him design with a custom layout. It will be used for a hybrid arcade and console setup, via Jammaizer adapter attached to two Brook Retro PCBs. Here it is playing SF Alpha Anthology on PS2.

Forgive the color choices on the parts, it's all I had laying around at the moment.

As far as the panel itself, it's beautiful to look at and feels perfect. Packaging was well done also. Definitely know where to go for any future panel orders.

AtC245D.jpg

8xJkAP8.jpg
Thank you very much my friends

The panels and cabs look great, @KingSopz and @BroadwayJose. I'm obviously just joining the chorus tonight regarding top quality reproductions produced by @Rbtamanini. I've ordered and received both a SFV-style 2L14B and a Black Diamond 2L14B. Both are beautiful and I can't say enough about how easy it is to work with @Rbtamanini. His communication is great and his attention to detail is awesome. Very happy with both panels and will definitely snag a few more in the future.

Here are a few shots of the SFV 2L14B, which I'm currently using on my custom HAS-powered supergun. I've got the Diamond panel on my VLX F and will try to remember to grab some photos of it another time--spoiler: it also looks great (just like the one @KingSopz posted above).

eHx73T2.jpg

OH0g4RL.jpg

4bAY7BG.jpg

k5oQYwi.jpg

The panels and cabs look great, @KingSopz and @BroadwayJose. I'm obviously just joining the chorus tonight regarding top quality reproductions produced by @Rbtamanini. I've ordered and received both a SFV-style 2L14B and a Black Diamond 2L14B. Both are beautiful and I can't say enough about how easy it is to work with @Rbtamanini. His communication is great and his attention to detail is awesome. Very happy with both panels and will definitely snag a few more in the future.

Here are a few shots of the SFV 2L14B, which I'm currently using on my custom HAS-powered supergun. I've got the Diamond panel on my VLX F and will try to remember to grab some photos of it another time--spoiler: it also looks great (just like the one @KingSopz posted above).
Where did you get that killer sub panel? Especially with the Brook passthroughs? Really nice looking.
What are those black little nubs?
Are they wireless antennas? Analogue sticks?

Got my neo geo and ikaruga blast panels. They look great. I think this is the button color scheme I’m going with for ikaruga. I tried to match the shot and release power colors the game uses.

Attachments

• F10827BC-40E7-4C32-955D-008D82273781.jpeg
    F10827BC-40E7-4C32-955D-008D82273781.jpeg
    665.4 KB · Views: 148
  • 9E03706C-C084-4B23-A9EF-746F601A264A.jpeg
    9E03706C-C084-4B23-A9EF-746F601A264A.jpeg
    259.6 KB · Views: 144
  • FA524516-3746-4CE1-9963-9C4789328375.jpeg
    FA524516-3746-4CE1-9963-9C4789328375.jpeg
    251.4 KB · Views: 123
Where did you get that killer sub panel? Especially with the Brook passthroughs? Really nice looking. What are those black little nubs?
Are they wireless antennas? Analogue sticks?
Thanks, @Psyko-M1. I designed the sub panel myself and thought the egret II CP design would fit well. It's just two pieces of green-edge plexi (bottom thin and top thick) sandwiching the artwork. The plexi is really nice and definitely gives a real glass look & feel. I had the plexi company cut the holes for the buttons and Brook passthroughs and then I just drilled the m4 screw holes myself to make sure they perfectly fit the Vewlix panel. Aside from the thought that went into the design, it was pretty simple to put together.

The only issue with the sub panel is that to get the screws to be perfectly spaced, it requires drilling two holes in the center of the two Vewlix sub panel cutouts. This wasn't a big deal to me as this is a Chewlix repro panel, but I wouldn't do the same to my OG Vewlix F. Accordingly, I'm redoing the sub panel design so that it can be installed without drilling the two additional screw holes. To do so, it may become a two-part design, which would also allow the larger sub panel to be installed without covering the smaller sub panel cutout if desired (allowing for the Nesica card reader to remain in place for those that have one). I am more than happy to make a post sharing my new design (and simple instructions for assembling it) as soon as it's ready. I'm also happy to share the design measurements etc. associated with the pictured version in case anyone would like to make one and isn't concerned about drilling the two additional screw holes.

This panel actually houses my HAS (and HAS jamma extender) along with meanwell psu and 2 Brook wireless PS3/4/Switch boards. The nubs are indeed the wireless antennas that come with the Brook boards. It's a hugely versatile setup for when I want to game outside the cab. I will eventually make a full post about my makeshift supergun (components, wiring, etc.) in case anyone is interested.

I neglected to mention that I use Tapplastics for all my acrylic orders and have been very satisfied. They're not local to me or anything, but their online ordering is crazy simple and you just send them the hole locations, etc. and they ship it out quickly. I'm sure it would be cheaper to find a local place to get the acrylic for the sub panels done, but the convenience and selection of tap keeps me from searching out other options.

Everytime I see that Smash TV panel makes me really want to get that game...

Back