What's new
For Sale
@Rbtamanini, an you post pics of your Egret II CPO or panel?
not yet, i im just waiting the OG panel i trade arrive to confirm measures, then i will post
Alright. Please post when you can. Also interested in the 1P Egret II panel, which I know will be hard for you to obtain since it is rare and expensive.
Just out of interest, what kind of price would an E2 1 player panel fetch?
my repro U$120 + shipping

Looking at getting a few 2p Vewlix ones. I have the panels already, would placing the overlays on top of those work? Looking at getting the Vewlix Diamond Blue and Vewlix C 2p panels. Were you planning on doing a Vewlix Diamond Black 2p panel as well? What do just the overlays run for?

Looking at getting a few 2p Vewlix ones. I have the panels already, would placing the overlays on top of those work? Looking at getting the Vewlix Diamond Blue and Vewlix C 2p panels. Were you planning on doing a Vewlix Diamond Black 2p panel as well? What do just the overlays run for?
Hello, for the 2 player panel unfortunately I don’t have the overlay, because I don’t have the 100% exact measurements of where the holes are, to make mine I used a 1p original to be able to replicate the design and to align the 2p holes I used a photo that a friend sent me, I may have taken it in the right place, but it may also be misaligned millimeters with the original plate.

you asked me if i would make a 2p panel of vewlix d-black, yes i have one in production.

Can you make 1L8B and 2L16B for Vewlix C?
yes, sure, it can be made
Great! Let me know when you have pictures ready so that I can place an order.
soon I will post pictures of the 2L16B because I have an order, but the 1L8B will be difficult to do without having an order because the vast majority does the reverse way, leaving 1p to 2p, if you want to order I will be honored to do this but as I said by order only.

Understood....please let me know, as I'm down for a clean 1p panel, without the card reader in the way.

@Rbtamanini do you have pictures of the windy 1 repo? I just got a 2p 6b original from a guy a week ago and its gorgeous but rough on the edges. Looks great on my windy but I'm looking for one that's mint.

eKegZ40_d.jpg

2p vewlix C anyone? :thumbup:

Waiting on one mounting plate, the sanwa flat plate (JLF-P1) is what fits. Shoot me your coloring combo ideas, I’m bad at that!

critical feedback:

His shipping box could have used some extra padding, mine came slightly bent. It was hard foam capped with cardboard, covered all in paper and tape. Sorry but foam isn’t enough.

The mounting was very, tight caused by a mfg error that @Rbtamanini will surely address next run, but thankfully didn’t require me to widen my original housing holes at all. That though will be the solution for some. If you want to try, I very carefully ratcheted in the bottom right corner until it was snug, but it was a few mm off.

It looks very nice. I’m selling my official F 2p panel likely soon. The reflective silver matches well. I don’t have an original 1p to compare but it looks fine compared with the silver on the Vewlix frame. A few blemishes are present, perhaps as a result of shipping, but I have to look closely to see them.

The steel is little thicker than the cp I had on before. Again I don’t have an official 1p to compare it to. It is around 2.15mm thick altogether, so it results in a noticeable but not bothersome ridge.

The one comment I'll make- the new Taito ones are thicker and have a much higher defined ridge- at least the ones I've tried. I won't do any more Taito for myself, personally.

eKegZ40_d.jpg

2p vewlix C anyone? :thumbup:

Waiting on one mounting plate, the sanwa flat plate (JLF-P1) is what fits. Shoot me your coloring combo ideas, I’m bad at that!

critical feedback:

His shipping box could have used some extra padding, mine came slightly bent. It was hard foam capped with cardboard, covered all in paper and tape. Sorry but foam isn’t enough.

The mounting was very, tight caused by a mfg error that @Rbtamanini will surely address next run, but thankfully didn’t require me to widen my original housing holes at all. That though will be the solution for some. If you want to try, I very carefully ratcheted in the bottom right corner until it was snug, but it was a few mm off.

It looks very nice. I’m selling my official F 2p panel likely soon. The reflective silver matches well. I don’t have an original 1p to compare but it looks fine compared with the silver on the Vewlix frame. A few blemishes are present, perhaps as a result of shipping, but I have to look closely to see them.

The steel is little thicker than the cp I had on before. Again I don’t have an official 1p to compare it to. It is around 2.15mm thick altogether, so it results in a noticeable but not bothersome ridge.
Thank you for your feedback my friend, he is very welcome and I will certainly take him into consideration to improve my work.

Back