What's new
Should be after order. Axunworks always shipped with fast shipping for my orders. I got my last order 3 days after it was shipped.

I think the length of time from ordering to shipping will depend on what you order. Once your order shipped (you should receive tracking number by email. If you don't, you can just login to the website to see your tracking number), you should get it pretty fast. Have you tried to leave a message on the Order Detail page on Axunworks website? Axun will respond you back based on my past experience (I got a response back after 2 weeks for my last order). I had to login to the website to check the response message (I didn't get any message on my email inbox).

Last edited:
This thread truly is like Groundhog Day. Mods should consider a response at the end of this post and locking it.

This thread truly is like Groundhog Day. Mods should consider a response at the end of this post and locking it.
I'm not sure what you're trying to say here? I see users sharing that their orders are finally shipping as Shenzhen just exited lock down

I'm not sure what you're trying to say here? I see users sharing that their orders are finally shipping as Shenzhen just exited lock down
Was speaking more-so about the “my orders taking too long” and “PM your order number to Axun” posts.

Lol, no problems man. Carry on.

Thinking about ordering one of their power supplies, is this one of those things that people are waiting a year for?

Thinking about ordering one of their power supplies, is this one of those things that people are waiting a year for?
i waited over a year for my stuff, but it seems like the reason for that was because china was in lockdown like brizzo said. the second order i made came within a month or so. i think they crazy wait period is over now.

I got mine today. took bit under 3 months total. Added a small mod to measure 5v, which is handy when switching boards.
jamma switcher.jpg

I just got an update. Ordered a jamma extractor around the end of Aug. It was shipped recently and is expected to arrive tomorrow.

You’re going to want to check your inbox drfunk. I’ve been patient. It’s been 6 months with no contact despite repeated efforts. If I don’t get a response in 48 hours, I’m going after anything I can get canceled: your web hosting through Cloudflare, your PayPal, whatever I can hit. You don’t get to steal my money and get away with it.

Given that you haven’t replied at any point like a normal human the only logical conclusion I can draw from this is that I’ve been stolen from. If that’s not the case, I’m giving you an extra 48 to rectify this. If anyone knows him, feel free to reach out, I’m not irrational, I’m just looking for confirmation that I’m not getting robbed.

Also, this isn’t a 1 off, I’ve made 8 different attempts over 6 months through email and posts to get a reply. By any standard I’ve been patient.

Anyone know what the turn around should be on a Power supply? I'l order d back in early February, I've tried emailing and I recently reached to drfunk but have not heard back.

You’re going to want to check your inbox drfunk. I’ve been patient. It’s been 6 months with no contact despite repeated efforts. If I don’t get a response in 48 hours, I’m going after anything I can get canceled: your web hosting through Cloudflare, your PayPal, whatever I can hit. You don’t get to steal my money and get away with it.

Given that you haven’t replied at any point like a normal human the only logical conclusion I can draw from this is that I’ve been stolen from. If that’s not the case, I’m giving you an extra 48 to rectify this. If anyone knows him, feel free to reach out, I’m not irrational, I’m just looking for confirmation that I’m not getting robbed.
Man I wish I found this thread before putting in my order with this dude. I got no responses from emails. Is this dude still alive? I really need that jamma extractor.

Back