What's new
Can we get his forum removed? I ordered with him because he was on here, so I thought he was legit.

im pretty sure the lack of coms is due to china's zero covid policy. he is probly locked inside his house and will be shot if he tries to leave... its kinda rough out there from what i hear.

I’d agree with that, but people are getting orders from him, so he has some type of contact with the outside world.

Honestly. If you’re not willing to wait, don’t order. No need to go full Karen on creators and contributors to the hobby. We’ve lost too many great people to these kind of reactions and pressure from this forum.

My dumb ass orders those limited edition Switch games sometimes and the wait time is advertised as 3 months which sometimes turned out to be 18 months. It’s sucks, but it’s part of the way business is now. I just let it run it’s course, as it’s just games at the end of the day. No updates from them either, just figure one day they’ll turn up.

@drfunk2k and @Axun are both stand up guys. Not saying it’s not frustrating, but they will come through. I don’t know if anyone being “ripped off”. Lots of people waiting in line, which is a testament to how good the products are. Patience definitely pays off.

There’s issues in China and with supply chains. Axun is a one man band, making everything by hand.

Once again I just want to remind everyone that @drfunk2k is just a conduit between Axun and his western customers as English is not Axun’s native language.

The thing I keep wondering about is how Timeharvest can get away with selling Axunworks products on AliExpress. For example, they currently have Axunworks-branded CBOX superguns, JAMMA extenders and RGB adjustment boards for sale on their online shop.

IIRC @drfunk2k mentioned in another thread that Timeharvest is selling Axunworks' products over MSRP, but I don't recall seeing any mentions of whether they're a reseller (which is fine) or dirty pirates (which definitely is not).

The thing I keep wondering about is how Timeharvest can get away with selling Axunworks products on AliExpress. For example, they currently have Axunworks-branded CBOX superguns, JAMMA extenders and RGB adjustment boards for sale on their online shop.

IIRC @drfunk2k mentioned in another thread that Timeharvest is selling Axunworks' products over MSRP, but I don't recall seeing any mentions of whether they're a reseller (which is fine) or dirty pirates (which definitely is not).
the products are original. I've bought a couple of axunworks products from them. Shipping took 2 weeks and you get protection from aliexpress.
Good option if you must have the product and don't want the uncertainty of Axunworks.

I have ordered 3 orders from him now. Amazing products. This last one I placed on April 13th of this year for over 500 usd. I expected a long wait. I reached out in August to check in and he said my order would ship September 15, site still shows its paid and nothing arrived. He also is not responsive to messages on social media or the axunwork site.

Hope he's OK, not sure if covid lockdown or what but I am a little worries something happened.

I ordered in June, never received anything. No reply to polite and professional emails or replies to requests using the contact form on the website.. Wondering at what point should I contact the credit card company for a refund? He won't let me change my delivery address. I don't have the luxury of waiting for a year unfortunately.

Honestly, it's your call. I'd say stick it out. Unless you are moving, I'd keep the order. If your moving... I guess reverse it if he isn't responsive to the situation you are in.

It took them 9 months to deliver my PSU. It happened just out of the blue. I sent tons of PMs, emails and whatnot. No response at all. They deliver though very silently...

Honestly. If you’re not willing to wait, don’t order. No need to go full Karen on creators and contributors to the hobby. We’ve lost too many great people to these kind of reactions and pressure from this forum.

My dumb ass orders those limited edition Switch games sometimes and the wait time is advertised as 3 months which sometimes turned out to be 18 months. It’s sucks, but it’s part of the way business is now. I just let it run it’s course, as it’s just games at the end of the day. No updates from them either, just figure one day they’ll turn up.

@drfunk2k and @Axun are both stand up guys. Not saying it’s not frustrating, but they will come through. I don’t know if anyone being “ripped off”. Lots of people waiting in line, which is a testament to how good the products are. Patience definitely pays off.

There’s issues in China and with supply chains. Axun is a one man band, making everything by hand.

Once again I just want to remind everyone that @drfunk2k is just a conduit between Axun and his western customers as English is not Axun’s native language.

This! DJSheep is on the money.

I anticipated the exact scenario you all are experiencing, even in a perfect world without supply chain isuses, covid, etc, Axun is a one man army selling from a niche boutique. His products, workmanship, and support are awesome (When he can keep up). Eventually word of mouth, reviews and positive sentiments will scale, increasing more sales, at some point Axun will become overwhelmed, we're seeing this now in the current climate, give him a break!

Axun sets the expecations on his site when we make a purchase:

All orders are made by hand, and after the order is placed and paid, hand-made will be arranged in order. I will deliver the goods as soon as possible under the premise of preserving the quality and arrangement, and update the waybill number on the website as soon as possible. Choosing high-cost transportation is for better tracking and arrival, and does not mean that the goods can be shipped immediately after placing the order. We need time to make it. Thank you for your understanding and waiting!

1666274696680.png

At the end of the day you will get a quality product, if something isn't working to expectations, Axun will make it right, he takes a lot of pride in his workmanship. I'm with you all, waiting definitely sucks, go focus on another project, take your bf, gf, spouse out on an adventure(s) until your order arrives. Have fun, stress less, these are just toys for arcade game... :thumbup:

My issue is simple: I’ve had no contact for over 6 months. If there’s a 6 month wait, tell us that. I’ve made plenty of cab orders that took that long and had no issue because the people involved let me know. I understand perfectly that there’s constraints on supply chains, limits on how much one person can do, etc. but there’s no barrier to communicating those issues to your customers.

I didn’t start at “delete their forums.” I got there after reaching out more than a dozen times via email, PM, etc. cordially with no response.

If you have no response to someone you gave money to for six months and dozens of others are making the same complaint, you’re supposed to be treating it as if they stole your money. And if someone steals my money, I come for their head.

If that’s not the case that they’re stealing from us, all they have to do is tell me that and everything is cool. They haven’t.

My issue is simple: I’ve had no contact for over 6 months. If there’s a 6 month wait, tell us that. I’ve made plenty of cab orders that took that long and had no issue because the people involved let me know. I understand perfectly that there’s constraints on supply chains, limits on how much one person can do, etc. but there’s no barrier to communicating those issues to your customers.

Although you have valid concerns, there's a clear communication barrier here. We would have never known of AxunWorks without the help of @drfunk2k bridging the translation gap or those who ventured into AliExpress and Taobao to buy his products.

Are there solutions to help solve the pending issues? Absolutely! Axun could take on an apprentice to help his workflow process at the product manufacter level, logistics, customer support or any other roles, realistically that's not our call. this might not even be a main gig for Axun.

If you have no response to someone you gave money to for six months and dozens of others are making the same complaint, you’re supposed to be treating it as if they stole your money. And if someone steals my money, I come for their head.

The way I read Axuns expectations are "when it's ready". You choose to accept it or not. Did you set expectations with Axun prior to purchasing by establishing a timeline for your order? I know have in the past. You live you learn.

Honestly if you feel slighted, do what you need to do to get your cash back, up to and including filing a claim. If you really want that product, buckle up. I truly hope you can enjoy your order and it arrives soon. it's worth it. There's other options out there.

Folks have different tolerance levels for "wait it out and see" - as well as different levels of monies exposed here. Some might be out $100, some $500 or more. So it's fair that some are worried. It doesn't help that Dr. Funk comes back and apologizes for disappearing and claims he's back to help smooth over communications, makes a specific request to have people PM him for updates, and then disappears again. I almost ordered something when Dr. Funk said he was back, but I'm really glad I didn't.

Whether it's malicious or not, it really doesn't seem right for such an inconsistent seller to have their own subforum dedicated to them. It makes it look like they're endorsed by AP to anyone new here and that sort of endorsement can often end up with people blindly buying things (and in turn either having their money held up for months, or simply losing it) without reading threads like this first.

Back