What's new
For Sale

Battlesmurf

Grand Master
Reaction score
Price drop. A few tire kickers and a couple no call, no shows. Let's get this fella into a nice new home!

Table Pony VH (vert/hori).
Stripped and painted about a decade ago (auto body shop)- it was a pretty expensive paint job at the time. IIRC I used Toyota white. Paint needs some waxing or buffing. Has some new and NOS parts. IIRC the monitor (tube) was new back when I got it (Hantarex Polo 24"), it has a good picture. Comes with a spare chassis and an extended remote board.

Newer parts all around, panels have new overlays. New Taito locks (done properly so the top portion works). Monitor is good. Power supply was new. Speakers are good. Harness was a new Bob Roberts ultimate harness IIRC so I could avoid any credit PCB shenanigans at the time. Has some spare parts with it as well (spare chassis). I have the original glass included- but installed is a new piece with a new underlay that looks great. It hasn't been used as a table. Probably a couple other things I've forgotten. US version. Credit board delete. Works great. Was one of my earlier restores- I've learned a thing or two since then, but it's still very nice.

Located in 95688

$4100

Attachments

• IMG_4703.JPG
    IMG_4703.JPG
    181.7 KB · Views: 404
  • IMG_4704.JPG
    IMG_4704.JPG
    144.2 KB · Views: 397
  • IMG_4705.JPG
    IMG_4705.JPG
    133.9 KB · Views: 367
  • IMG_4706.JPG
    IMG_4706.JPG
    171.7 KB · Views: 353
  • IMG_4707.JPG
    IMG_4707.JPG
    92.4 KB · Views: 357
  • IMG_4708.JPG
    IMG_4708.JPG
    232 KB · Views: 361
  • IMG_4709.JPG
    IMG_4709.JPG
    161.4 KB · Views: 386
Last edited:
Rarer than an Egret 29 I think lol.

I know once upon a time I had relatively good information that the US had gotten less than 50 of these- but I'd found info on about 20 or so. I obsessed on these stupid things for at least a decade (2000-2010)

Thanks!

Last edited:
This was probably a decade and a half ago or more. I found out it was basically a US version- a company brought a small amount of these over here and presumably did all of them like that here. I didn't want to lose that. Call it nostalgia for US cabs at the time I suppose.

This was probably a decade and a half ago or more. I found out it was basically a US version- a company brought a small amount of these over here and presumably did all of them like that here. I didn't want to lose that. Call it nostalgia for US cabs at the time I suppose.
Proof it was intended to be operated for use by american heathens ...... I guess I can understand that a bit....my 1943 replicade has the metal lockbar over the dynamo coin door, so you're not alone in recognizing that as nostalgia.

I guess I just like to live mentally in my idyllic little space where people respect machines, and cabs don't ever get vandalized (and all arcades are nicotine free).

It's a beautiful cab, and I wish you the very best of luck with the sale.

Super nice. I remember seeing pics of this a few years ago when I was looking for a table cab, it's gorgeous.

I hate not being rich.
You can continue to not be rich by buying this!

I had a friend growing up whose father had a vintage Harley collection, and by that I mean he was collecting one for every year Harley made motorcycles from 1979 back... Small town, and the two family cars were a Lincoln and an army Hummer so always got attention being dropped off at school. I remember a new kid running up to him and going "Are you guys rich!?!?" and he came back with "We might be if my dad stopped buying Harleys".

You can continue to not be rich by buying this!

I had a friend growing up whose father had a vintage Harley collection, and by that I mean he was collecting one for every year Harley made motorcycles from 1979 back... Small town, and the two family cars were a Lincoln and an army Hummer so always got attention being dropped off at school. I remember a new kid running up to him and going "Are you guys rich!?!?" and he came back with "We might be if my dad stopped buying Harleys".

Same for modern pinball collectors..... the EM guys can get by cheap....but if you're into AAA titles, you better have some serious bank, some divine luck, or some friends who are down with interest free loans. :D

Same for modern pinball collectors..... the EM guys can get by cheap....but if you're into AAA titles, you better have some serious bank, some divine luck, or some friends who are down with interest free loans. :D
Pretty much why I have only owned the same 3 pinball machines for years. New ones are too expensive/no room in the house for new ones. I would be happy with 90s DMDs, but even those are hard to find for less than $4k. I put my name in project pinball raffles a couple of times a year, but never win.

Yeah, down to 5 pins, and that's sitting around 30K, honestly.

It helps to consider them as playable savings accounts (they were investments, but as things slow down, and interest rates go up, even the pinball market is starting to cool down)

Back