What's new
I have an issue again i have Tekken 3 PCB and if i use the VGA connection with the scaler i get moving picture if i use the jamma connection and the jammafier i get dark and more or less stable picture but then i cant use the jvs usb connection. Any idea whats wrong?
Tekken 3 has fooled me more than once with the scaler :) You need to set it up to progressive scan, and also set the red/green/blue levels. Mine is often washed out white until I adjust it when I haven't been using it for some time.

Luckily its not washed out and looks really good with 240p only issue is the board sometimes does not boot after the good morning voice 🤣 which makes no sense since ot does not need to warm up to boot just trying it again solves it.

Tekken 3 is interlaced or progressive 15khz. You can select it in the test menu as well as separate or composite sync.

@invzim i have a problem with the jammafier. For P2 it does not send left for the stick to games anymore. I tested JVS boards so the stick is fine. Used tekken 3. Jvs p2 works fine. Using the jamma edge with jammafier p2 does not work properly anymore. Tested on an mvs and cps2 as well. Any idea what this is and can be fixed? I have it less then a year and thats a real bummer right now :(

Edit: sorry i saw this is the scaler bot jammafier topic sorry my mistake.

Last edited:
@invzim i have a problem with the jammafier. For P2 it does not send left for the stick to games anymore. I tested JVS boards so the stick is fine. Used tekken 3. Jvs p2 works fine. Using the jamma edge with jammafier p2 does not work properly anymore. Tested on an mvs and cps2 as well. Any idea what this is and can be fixed? I have it less then a year and thats a real bummer right now :(
Ok now the stick for P1 is completely dead and only p2 stick works partially 😭
Edit:

Worked again on its own. Connection for the stick wasnt proper i guess since i changed p1 to p2 during my tests. Issue with p2 left still remains with the jammafier.

Last edited:
Back