What's new
Want To Buy

S7AYONTARGE7

Student
Reaction score
Looking for the Rival Schools pcb and possibly some help on how to hook this thing up. I had a pcb for the game before I had any plans to do anything with it, and I stupidly sold it. Any help is appreciated.

I'm assuming shipping would be a nightmare. What are you looking for for it before shipping (in USD)?

Not a nightmare, some papers to fill for sender, but shipping is more expensive and you can have have customs to pay.
The game is PCB only (ZN2 motherboard + ROM board), I think european version (I have to check).
Don't know exactly actual price, I bought it long time ago. I think 80€, so about 88 US$, and shipping about 30€ (33US$) insurred for this price.
For US customs I don't know. In France it's a fixed fee (15€) +VAT (so +20%). But some times you don't have. It depend if they check or not your pack.

Last edited:
I might wait, then. Rival Schools PCBs don't typically go for that much, and the extra fees and customs might not be worth it. I do appreciate the response though, and I'll keep you in mind if I can't find another in a while.

If anyone has a Japanese or North American version, please let me know.

As I said, I don't know exactly the price, I can adapt. But I can't modify shipping and customs ;) . If you still need this PCB, PM me when you decide.

Back