What's new
What a horrible response. You can't open a claim a second time on the same transaction, and I'm sure @Arcade game knows that, he's been around long enough.

I’d still get in contact with PayPal about this. Show them his response and give the background.

I’d still get in contact with PayPal about this. Show them his response and give the background.
Sadly PayPal doesn’t want anything to do with it because Omar demanded that he be paid by friends and family only.

For the record I never had to cancel the dispute and I could have received a full refund and gave Bob his money back in full. But out of respect for Omar‘s he didn’t want that to happen and now he is the one being screwed over by Omar.

Last edited:
Sadly PayPal doesn’t want anything to do with it because Omar demanded that he be paid by friends and family only.
I think you can still go through your credit card company no?

You guys need to tell the complete story
Tony is A scammer or tried to SCAMM me

So I called paypal and they advised me to just ignore tony completely

And that is super simple to just open a claim and take care of it that way

I will never keep anybody’s money
But I refuse to work with tony ever again
i even open up a thread on Facebook groups a couple months back about this situation about tony

Even yunus and derick and lots of know guys knew about this matter

Very strange to hear another side of this.

Omar was telling the opposite side of this on FB a couple of weeks back as though Tony walked away with the money, not him.

Maybe he can chime in.

@Arcade game
Yes rewrite like i told you a couple months back about tony
Tony’s excuse was he had really bad anxiety and mental issue and i have all those screenshots from him from messenger
Paypal never released the funds to me after he file a claim

He just kept saying and sending me screenshot’s from his pc saying it will be resolved
And it never did it has been months
So I called paypal my self and they told me to ignore tony

Also there has been lots of people talking about tony on how the got scamm by him
Over 5 people

So i’m done with tony also cause he kept harassing me about selling him and egret3 o er and over again And i have all those screens shots as well including the ones were he tells me he has Anxiety problems and mental problems
And where he apologized about it

Last edited:
Paypal never released the funds to me after he file a claim
The dispute screenshot shows that you won, so I don't understand.

You told me things, yes, but Tony has provided screenshot proof that the money went to you, and he does not have it. If something else is going on, you may want to provide hard proof (screenshots from your account that show you lost the dispute).

I talked to paypal a couple days ago and they advised me to just ignore tony

I was afraid to send the cab and after he will receive the cab he will file a claim again

Like he did 2 different times already

I talked to paypal a couple days ago and they advised me to just ignore tony

I was afraid to send the cab and after he will receive the cab he will file a claim again

Like he did 2 different times already
If you are telling the truth, why not show the proving screenshots like Tony did? Right now it’s only empty words from you. So for your own sake show the proof so Bob knows who is being the ass atm and who to go after

@Arcade game @tonyt76 - who has the PayPal money?

It looks to us that you both are saying that you don’t have it which means that PayPal has it.. with F&F payment, PayPal usually cleans their hands and it it not cover for disputes..

If I were on Tony’s shoes - I would refund the money to OP and the. Call PayPal to find out where the money seats.

@Arcade game @tonyt76 - who has the PayPal money?

It looks to us that you both are saying that you don’t have it which means that PayPal has it.. with F&F payment, PayPal usually cleans their hands and it it not cover for disputes..

If I were on Tony’s shoes - I would refund the money to OP and the. Call PayPal to find out where the money seats.
Omar has the money unless he can prove otherwise.

I will provide any documentation requested of me.

Back