What's new
bottom line is
I have been waiting almost 5 months with excuses from tony
Lots of people knew about it including you @rewrite
i have never had a single claim for 12 years

@tonyt76 if i waited almost 5 months and now cause you think i have the funds you want to call me out
Why can’t you take 10 minutes of your time and call paypal?
And definitely you’re not getting scammed
I wouldn’t do that to anyone including you

If you don’t see what you did wrong from day one
Not sure what kind of person you are

bottom line is
I have been waiting almost 5 months with excuses from tony
Lots of people knew about it including you @rewrite
i have never had a single claim for 12 years

@tonyt76 if i waited almost 5 months and now cause you think i have the funds you want to call me out
Why can’t you take 10 minutes of your time and call paypal?
And definitely you’re not getting scammed
I wouldn’t do that to anyone including you

If you don’t see what you did wrong from day one
Not sure what kind of person you are
Nothing you are saying makes any sense whatsoever.

I’m not trying to be nice to you or be friends with you because you now got paid by PayPal, I’m trying to get the money back that you stole from me. So I can pay Bob back.

I just got off the phone with PayPal and the representative informed me that Omar does not have a negative PayPal balance so that screenshot is completely bogus.
Just cause it’s negative it doesn’t mean i have the funds
Here’s an actual one

Attachments

• D33E652B-3D89-4782-88EA-3578ABCF5C81.jpeg
    D33E652B-3D89-4782-88EA-3578ABCF5C81.jpeg
    57.6 KB · Views: 136
Here’s an actual one
This shows nothing. You might as well have withdrawn them. And since you don’t show the actual transactions no matter how many times it is asked you are pretty much just full of it

@tonyt76 now cause you think i have the funds you’re acting all hard
But before this you were not even answering for almost 5 months anything and were using bob to talk to me

Even if he did jerk you around for 5 months and cause a bunch of issues doesn't mean it's right for you to keep the money AND the cab.

Even if he's the biggest jerk on Earth, or tore up your grandmother's wedding dress, or any other reason you don't like him, you're still in the wrong if you have both the money AND the cab.

This shows nothing. You might as well have withdrawn them. And since you don’t show the actual transactions no matter how many times it is asked you are pretty much just full of it
I am pretty sure they way it went is back in March, Omar accepted Tony's $1800 and withdrew it to start the project, bringing his balance to $0. Then when the chargeback happened it went to -$1749.65. If it is indeed $0 now that means that Omar does have the funds.

Here’s an actual one
This is pretty cringe man, and destroying your reputation.

You may be pissed at Tony for disputing and that's fine, but you still need to return the money or deliver the cab so this can be settled. The ball is in your court.

Showing screen shots of the account balance is meaningless. You need to go into your PayPal Transactions History (Activity button in the top-right corner) and show the specific deposits and withdrawals related to this specific cab.

1661539075378.png

Last edited:
Even if he did jerk you around for 5 months and cause a bunch of issues doesn't mean it's right for you to keep the money AND the cab.

Even if he's the biggest jerk on Earth, or tore up your grandmother's wedding dress, or any other reason you don't like him, you're still in the wrong if you have both the money AND the cab.
I’m not keeping the money at all
That is the reason I called paypal in the first place
And i told tonny in the morning that
All he has to do is call paypal and paypal will take care of it

The reason i did that is cause i was afraid to send the cab and than he could file another claim
I don’t trust tony 1%

What’s for sure i’m not dealing with tony ever again for anything
And again i’m not keeping his money

I’m not keeping the money at all
That is the reason I called paypal in the first place
And i told tonny in the morning that

The reason i did that is cause i was afraid to send the cab and than he could file another claim
I don’t trust tony 1%

What’s for sure i’m not dealing with tony ever again for anything
I called PayPal, they told me they will not release any information involving YOUR account. They told me to have you call them if you have any questions.

That won't work. They ended the dispute in your favor, and refunded the money. They won't open a second dispute on the same transaction.

If you have the money, and you have the cab, and you are not giving him either one, how are you not keeping the money?

In that case I will call them now
But even if they release the funds to me
I don’t want to deal with you ever

So i was using them to do it for me
I will never keep someone’s money

Back