What's new
For Sale
Posting expressing interest in at least one, even if only for testing purposes. I think a few people on my end at least will be interested since the other option can be dumb to get. I saw a used one of the official IO on YaJ sell for MORE than they cost new.

Parts are here, PCBs are here. We are ready to start fulfilling orders. I will begin reaching out via PM to arrange payment for everyone's orders.
pmIw94R.jpg

Derick2k is going to be laser cutting adapter plates for $10. These are the color options he can offer (the plywood options are not suitable for this project)
3LK3mlw.jpg

Last edited:
I think you forgot to include the color options ;)

Can you not see the color option chart that I put in the previous post?

Payment has been received for all of the first batch orders. I've been assembling these over the past few days. By the time I receive the mounting plates from Derick2k I should be ready to start shipping the orders.

Once all orders are shipped we will move on to the second batch.

Just a quick update. I have received the mounting plates from Derick2k so I am assembling kits and getting them ready to ship. It will probably take several days for me to work through all of the round 1 orders. I had to go out of town this past weekend so I'm running behind schedule. I will let each person know via PM when their order has shipped.

Last edited:
All first round orders have been packed up and are shipping out tomorrow. I'm still accepting participants for the second batch, but I will have to delay it a little bit since I have a lot of work left to do with the Console JAMMAizer orders. I'll probably be ready to do another batch of these in mid November.

Got mine today but it will probably be a few days until I install it.

Look At what i got from the heavens up above ^^

Attachments

• A8E4E289-ECA9-4095-9183-D6EB7244BF21.jpeg
    A8E4E289-ECA9-4095-9183-D6EB7244BF21.jpeg
    323.6 KB · Views: 106
out of curiosity, what was the intended way to secure the I/O board to the mounting plexi?

I separated the black stand offs that came attached to the I/O and used the top half to secure it to the plexi.

These are a PITA to seperate though, does anyone have any tips?

I’d like to take 5 of these if I can please

Last edited:
Back