What's new
For Sale
So here's a little update. I've known from early in the design process that the SEGA JVS I/O pcbs have the 12v and 5v power rails connected to the 60 pin CN3 connector as well as the dedicated power input/output connectors. Because of this I connected the 12v and 5v rails to the 60 pin connector on my adapter boards also. I did some current draw testing on the SEGA I/Os that I have here, and did some math on the amount of power that the 60 pin ribbon cable can carry and determined that the separate power cables are not actually required. This means that going forward I will not be providing the power cables which reduces the time and cost to manufacture these adapters. I have adjusted down the price of the kit in accordance to this change.

I've also listed these for sale on my site now instead of doing these through PMs, this makes ordering and shipping much more streamlined for me. A small batch is available now on my website and I plan to keep them in stock regularly.

Order Here!

@Arthrimus Holy mother, this kit is amazing! I'm late to the party and been reading up on this. Exactly what I need! Placing an order on the website.

Nevermind - out of stock!

I'm in for one not sure how I missed out on the first run as this is awesome

I'm also in for 1 as soon as they're available again. I'll be regularly checking the store front. Thanks for making these awesome adapters available, @Arthrimus.

If these come back in stock, I would love to buy one! :thumbup:

@Arthrimus do you have any idea when to have them again in stock, the waiting list its getting bigger :)

Thanks!!

So guys, do we think that there's any possibility of these boards being made again, or is it a case of moving on and looking at alternative solutions?

Many thanks,
HJ

Back