What's new

zerox_dogma

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi, I need help.
Which of this rgb cables you recommend for use with the HAS supergun. I’m confused. Thanks for your help in advance

Attachments

• 9FF64A65-D562-4A9E-8EF1-F3321288167D.jpeg
    9FF64A65-D562-4A9E-8EF1-F3321288167D.jpeg
    769.8 KB · Views: 141

ITATTRACTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm using the bottom one (after checking with RGB himself) and it's working great with my HAS.

ShootTheCore

Champion
Reaction score
Either cable will work with the HAS, but the coaxial (bottom) is higher-quality cable. That's the one I use. They only restock those on Sunday mornings however. ||

zerox_dogma

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Either cable will work with the HAS, but the coaxial (bottom) is higher-quality cable. That's the one I use. They only restock those on Sunday mornings however. ||
Thanks. But the bottom one is fortaflex and they accept order everyday. But the longer one is 5ft
And I want one larger 8-10 fts and that one is not fortaflex and yes only sundays orders

ShootTheCore

Champion
Reaction score
Oops, you're right - I missed that the bottom one in your pic was also Fortaflex. I'm sure the Fortaflex is fine, but I'm a quality snob so I go through the extra trouble to order their coax stuff. I really, really wish that they'd open the coax up for general order again.

zerox_dogma

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Oops, you're right - I missed that the bottom one in your pic was also Fortaflex. I'm sure the Fortaflex is fine, but I'm a quality snob so I go through the extra trouble to order their coax stuff. I really, really wish that they'd open the coax up for general order again.
I thought fortaflex was better option. Now I want the other normal edition.
I got one pc engine and neogeo 75ohm multicore coax and the cable is hard to move, don’t have flexibity.
The better cable is the MULTICORE COAX???

jassin000

Legendary
Multi Boyz
Reaction score
Its best to use a super duper shielded, short as you can get cable.
With all the noise kicked off by the PSU and some PCBs, a long not well shielded cable will hum and video wavey.

zerox_dogma

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks for the information.
So is not recommendable long cables (example 10fts)?