What's new
Mark your items as sold

rewrite

Multi Boyz Litigator
Immortal
Multi Boyz
Reaction score
I dislike the look of the Blast and can't get used to it. I kept trying to trade it for a different candy but I've had no luck, so finally willing to sell now that I have another JAMMA cab. Pretty good condition. Brand new buttons. Could use a cap kit. Will come with the original marquee artwork, not the Sidearms one.

http://imgur.com/a/TJLfR

Local pickup strongly preferred. Could deliver moderately locally for gas money and help loading if you come see it and would like to buy it.

Cross-posted in most of the usual places.

Last edited:
Where are your location? I'm in Southern California. Westminster

How is the monitor? A little burn? More Discount?

Last edited:
No burn-in. Auto tri-sync. Sold on KLOV for $1100.

No burn-in. Auto tri-sync. Sold on KLOV for $1100.
Damn, nice! Congrats on the sale.
What is it that you don't like about the look of the Blast? Just curious.
Thanks!

It's so hard to say. It's just so... I don't know. I kept trying to like it, I really did. But it's so tall and awkward looking. The side view is what really kills it for me, I think. I really like the short stubby AWSD / Egret cabs look. The NNC is a good looking cab too, but for entirely different reasons.

Blast City is a great cab, the monitor is nice, it's roomy to sit at with another person, etc. But I just do not like the look of it.

lol KLOV over a Blast city
2WWbesi.gif
tumblr_ne2xgj19sh1rnhnqfo1_500.gif

nice work :thumbup:

Is it SOLD already? I was about to ask you your addreess to go pick it up. You have my email and phone #.

Is it SOLD already? I was about to ask you your addreess to go pick it up. You have my email and phone #.
Yes it's sold. I actually had been paid in full before your second post. Sorry :(.

Back