What's new
For Sale
Honestly like many people here were guessing, it’s probably actually a Chamma connection instead of Jamma. Since Jamma doesn’t have six buttons. You might need a chamma to Jamma converter.
I foolishly assumed the shoulder buttons would be 5 and 6 then. Hrm.

Let us know how it works out
Was thinking of getting one but need it to work with jamma

Just received mine. With no instructions i connected it to my cab where i had a naomi working. Conected the joystick extenders. No joy, they seem to do nothing. Am i using the incorrect connector . This board is slightly different than then2 boards you show?
20221031_170426.jpg
20221031_171741.jpg

20221031_171753.jpg
when you receive it,it can not work?which game do you want to play?

Powerstone, Record of Lodoss War. My cab was wired fir a Naomi running guilty gear with a capcom io. Order a jamma loom that does 6 buttons. Going to switch out this week. I could get x and y and start to work. No directional. In the picture am I connecting it right?

I had jamma with a kick harness. That's how I thought my capcom io worked.. I never connected the video jamma cables to a monitor since I used a hdmi adapter. I believe I may have cut those video wires off. If the seller says I need to connect the rgb through rhe jamma board. I'll need a complete new harness

I had jamma with a kick harness. That's how I thought my capcom io worked.. I never connected the video jamma cables to a monitor since I used a hdmi adapter. I believe I may have cut those video wires off. If the seller says I need to connect the rgb through rhe jamma board. I'll need a complete new harness
First, check whether the jamma is reversed, and whether the 6-key of the jamma is gnd. If the console of the 4-key is likely to conflict, because the sixth key is gnd, at this time, you need to connect the penultimate wire of the jamma. (Button 6) Disconnect

I would've assumed from the jump this thing would be CHAMMA, all the new stuff coming out of China is. Would be nice if they'd stick to "standard" JAMMA and just use a CPS2 connector, but the added cost is probably a dealbreaker.

There are various adapters available if you don't want to roll your own, like JNX or Paradise.

I've ordered the 'new' version of this but it's probably arriving next week.

Seeing as the new one has a CPS1 kick harness on it, do you all think it's changed to native Jamma now?

Attached screenshot of the kick harness on new version.

Attachments

• IMG_20221101_082346.jpg
    IMG_20221101_082346.jpg
    147.8 KB · Views: 80
Last edited:
The cabinet I have it in not in use. Since I sold of my Naomi Hw. Would it be easier to just remove the capcom io and kick for my incoming Vewlix. Then just put the 6 button jamma harness in. I will need to get a video convertor ro hdmi now too. Since I have a pc monitor in the cab. It's only time. Lol. Sounds like this will.be a to be continued project. Outcome not.known yet.

I've ordered the 'new' version of this but it's probably arriving next week.

Seeing as the new one has a CPS1 kick harness on it, do you all think it's changed to native Jamma now?

Attached screenshot of the kick harness on new version.

I wish it were, but it's probably still CHAMMA. A jumper to switch between the two would be great.

If you don't mind mangling the board and using some bodges, you can probably hack it up to be regular old JAMMA. :)

The cabinet I have it in not in use. Since I sold of my Naomi Hw. Would it be easier to just remove the capcom io and kick for my incoming Vewlix. Then just put the 6 button jamma harness in. I will need to get a video convertor ro hdmi now too. Since I have a pc monitor in the cab. It's only time. Lol. Sounds like this will.be a to be continued project. Outcome not.known yet.
What cabinet do you have?

Back