What's new

erdiyilmaz

Beginner
Reaction score
Hello everyone, first of all I wish you a good forum. I struggled a lot to find this forum page. I am reaching you from Turkey, I work in the technical service of an entertainment and arcade hall. My English is not very good, the video card in the (yellow) Lindbergh computer case in the Hammer arcade game in our business has burned, I want to replace it with a new one, but I cannot log in to the windows screen or login. bios. Can anyone help with this?

Attachments

• IMG20230808105524.jpg
    IMG20230808105524.jpg
    168 KB · Views: 102
  • IMG20230808105542.jpg
    IMG20230808105542.jpg
    194 KB · Views: 99
  • IMG20230808105518.jpg
    IMG20230808105518.jpg
    138.3 KB · Views: 89
Hello,

Why do you want to go in the Bios?
if you are sure you want to go there and risk breaking the one that works, see HERE for a procedure ... in french! (scroll down a bit)

You need a 7800GS card with a specific bios
For this price, you might as well buy the whole thing: https://www.ebay.com/itm/165936727872 and have spare parts. ( shipping is not specified... best of luck)

Hello,

if you are sure you want to go there and risk breaking the one that works, see HERE for a procedure ... in french! (scroll down a bit)

For this price, you might as well buy the whole thing: https://www.ebay.com/itm/165936727872 and have spare parts. ( shipping is not specified... best of luck)
I was actually just hopping on the forum to look into a graphics card issue. I just got a non-working Lindy Yellow and it appears that the graphics card is dead. Power pins are fine, but no fan spin and no output. I get an alarm when I remove it so the AGP slot appears fine. I heard that the Lindy uses TPM, but I wasn't sure if that applied to the graphics card.
  • I saw another 7800 online with a higher bios version, so I guess that's out unless I can downgrade the card bios or somehow turn off TPM?
  • Also, I thought these boards came with a GeForce 6 series GPU? Sega Retro and others indicate a 6 series and I visually saw a few Lindy's online with a 6. Is it possible that these are swappable?

Hello,

For this price, you might as well buy the whole thing: https://www.ebay.com/itm/165936727872 and have spare parts. ( shipping is not specified... best of luck

Hello,

Thank you very much, thanks to you I got rid of this problem.
I see another problem now.

When I commission the video card, the jvs card lights up yellow and the game gives an error? What can I do about it.

Thank you very much, thanks to you I got rid of this problem.
I see another problem now.

When I commission the video card, the jvs card lights up yellow and the game gives an error? What can I do about it.

Excellent :)
ok ... What error ? can you attach a picture please?

Excellent :)
ok ... What error ? can you attach a picture please?
The LED on the Jvs card glows amber. When I remove the video card, it lights up green, when I reinstall the video card, it lights up yellow and gives error 6.

I think a component on this card is defective. I have another one of the same card in my hand, I think I will check it one by one. I will share this with you at the end of my experience.

Hello again, I could not answer due to the intensity of work,
The problem is clearly visible in the video link I sent. I couldn't find a solution.
By the way, my English is not very good, I apologize in advance

Baseboard JVS card failure is a common issue & has driven up the cost of the cards way beyond the value of a used system.

Back