What's new
Got into the SF6 Beta this time around. Lindbergh about to get a nice break in.
PXL_20221214_221842788.jpg

Nice machine! These are easily my favorite of the HD cabs from the 2000’s.

How did you get the Aime card reader to mount on the front panel? I have tried dropping one in but there does not appear to be any mount for The screws to hold on place.

Nice machine! These are easily my favorite of the HD cabs from the 2000’s.

How did you get the Aime card reader to mount on the front panel? I have tried dropping one in but there does not appear to be any mount for The screws to hold on place.
The aime reader is attached to a mounting bracket that slips over the Lindbergh frame where it sits. It took me a while to figure it out, but the lip of the reader slips over the bracket under the vanity plate. If you need a picture, let me know.

Excellent work. I am also going through a Lindbergh restore, do you mind sharing the dimensions for the spacers of the monitor? Also, what/where did you purchase a harness for your 2nd Player JVS wiring?

It seems there are a few spread around threads for Lindbergh info, not nearly as much love as the dedicated PRAS/Vewlix threads.

Excellent work. I am also going through a Lindbergh restore, do you mind sharing the dimensions for the spacers of the monitor? Also, what/where did you purchase a harness for your 2nd Player JVS wiring?

It seems there are a few spread around threads for Lindbergh info, not nearly as much love as the dedicated PRAS/Vewlix threads.
I used the files from this thread: https://www.arcade-projects.com/threads/sega-lindbergh-monitor-swap-with-3d-printed-mounts.14409/

The 2nd Player Wiring came from this eBay seller. (Pricey, but made incredibly well.

Lindbergh Harness

I was thinking the same thing. Time for an owners thread I reckon. 😁

Now that the monitor was in and working, we could start playing around with everything else. I found some really cool files here for custom admin panels. Originally they came marked for "Blank" "24mm" or "30mm". I ultimately wanted to run a Neutrik and a 24mm button for friends who wanted to plug in sticks / hitboxes so I modified them to fit my needs.
PXL_20221112_230458018.jpg
PXL_20221113_013201563.jpg
Waooou
Really Amazing!
Where did you find 3D models for the panel? I'd like to do the same :)
Thanks a lot.

Back