What's new
For Sale

Robt81

Beginner
Reaction score
Ive got a Sega Megalo 410 that I have decided to sell, everything works, after I got it I painted it white and had to find a new marquee and control panel as well, but other than that its original. My plan was to use it as a soul calibur cabinet but it doesnt fit through my basement doorway so it has been in my garage wrapped up. I would just like someone to get some use out of it. 1500.00. Local pickup would be preferred but if someone wants to set up delivery thats no problem. Would need a truck with a liftgate though. Thanks for looking
Bob

Attachments

• Megalo_1.jpg
    Megalo_1.jpg
    70 KB · Views: 236
  • megalo_2.jpg
    megalo_2.jpg
    74.6 KB · Views: 212
  • megalo_3.jpg
    megalo_3.jpg
    95.8 KB · Views: 210
These come apart into many many many smaller pieces and are super easy to get through any doorway. Just takes a couple hours.

What you probably won't be doing is getting it down a staircase with a turn in it.

I always enjoyed the foot print of these cabs. I thought it was cool sega decided to make a compact rear projection candy style cab
Seems like a fair price for working condition

GLWS

Glad you took my advice. If I can find a way to ship it to California I'll probably bite on this. I don't want to use Beltman. They just suck.

I appreciate all the feedback! When I first got it home I did open it up and cleaned it as good as I could and there is so much going on inside it was intimidating. I am honestly not sure about which monitor is in there but I will look when I get home and post it on here. I found someone actually on these forums that makes those control panels so I bought that from him and it looks awesome. I love the color scheme of it. Let me know if shipping it out there is doable I will help any way I can. I can get it palletized and wrapped up good

Thanks heads up on Beltman. Need some stuff transported, so I will be reaching out.
If you don't like Beltmann, you won't like NAVL, STI, or CRST either. All the same now. Gardner too (though I don't think they do LTL or residential anyway).

At this point I'd use USHIP, CRST/Beltman destroyed a pristine cab I refurbished. Cereth has had recently similar results. They're understaffed and careless getting loads secured.

I got Soul Calibur hooked up to it last night and took a few pictures. This is as far as I ever got with it. I never was sure how to wire the speakers up to the system 256, but they worked when I bought it and I havent messed with them so I imagine theyre good to go.

Attachments

• IMG_2144[1].jpg
    IMG_2144[1].jpg
    81.3 KB · Views: 119
  • IMG_2145[1].jpg
    IMG_2145[1].jpg
    127.4 KB · Views: 122
  • IMG_2147[1].PNG
    IMG_2147[1].PNG
    593.4 KB · Views: 116
It is a projection screen, I dont believe its a plasma, so Im guessing crt? there are a few stickers on the back but they just have the Sega logo and a bunch of japanese writing on it so I dont think it says the monitor model number. But ya I dont see any burn in, and if someone more knowledgeable takes it I think the colors could be tweaked a little and it would like fantastic

I think you can put an Hitachi cmp 307 in it. Than vga 31 khz top. :)
Plasma 4:3 Unit.

I think you can put an Hitachi cmp 307 in it. Than vga 31 khz top. :)
Plasma 4:3 Unit.
It fits weird, but it fits.

PDP-402 don't fit, too big.

Funny enough, the KV-40XBR800 tube will fit almost perfectly. The question is how the heck would you get it floating up in the air there safely.

Silly question, but I recall seeing one of these projector style cabs running Battle Bakraid. Is it possible to run this in tate?

Silly question, but I recall seeing one of these projector style cabs running Battle Bakraid. Is it possible to run this in tate?
Probably running MAME. Can't really turn these sideways, but you could run MAME in 31k and rotate the image.

Aftermarket projector would be an option too. Mine has just straight 90 degree rotation for all images coming in in the settings.

Back