What's new

hyp36rmax

Champion
Reaction score
Behold Spider-Man The Arcade Game in all its glory with HighFlow System32 case by @HighFlow .

Props out to @davesarcades for Spider-Man. Making sure this one is super well taken care of. Thank you!

IMG_0556.jpg

IMG_0557.jpg

IMG_0559.jpg

IMG_0561.jpg

IMG_0562.jpg

IMG_0564.jpg

It is! One of my favorites to date. This game deserves the attention. I've got more shots of the collection on the way.
The game *definitely* deserves more attention (I have a stand-alone cab for mine). Great storyline, characters, and fast action with good controls for an arcade game.

I absolutely love it when the game zooms in and out into a platformer then beat ‘em up.

Spider-Man > Final Fight

The game *definitely* deserves more attention (I have a stand-alone cab for mine). Great storyline, characters, and fast action with good controls for an arcade game.

I absolutely love it when the game zooms in and out into a platformer then beat ‘em up.

Spider-Man > Final Fight

Forreal! Probably the closest Spider-Man game to the comic books imo. I'm amazed how well this game was developed from 1991. It's also the one game that never recieved a port ever!

It’s the only game on SEGA System 32 worth owning/playing really. The Golden Axe game on the same hardware is just slightly above average.

Back