What's new
For Sale
There are so many orders already sent to me by E-mail and added here in the forum, that it's a bit mess now...

PLEASE - NO more orders until I say that I can supply more.

I haven't had even time to make any list yet - and was not going to make until this week, but this week has been quite a mess in my life otherwise and unexpected things have taken already 20+ hours extra time from my hobbies... I will try to get list done this weekend, but may be even Monday/Tuesday, as I have promised to do a lot other stuff too (which can't wait until next week).

Sorry - I wasn't going to even start making the list until I have the parts for making these units. All parts have been ordered, but it takes a long time for them to arrive (partially from China). I will not have all parts still in next two weeks...

Partially I have created this mess, but I have to stop taking anymore orders until this mess is cleared and I even know how many units/people are on the list (which does not exist) by now.

I hope you understand...

EDIT: Before anyone panics out - there will be another batch made if there are more selectors needed than parts were ordered by now.

Last edited:
We're all patient here, I'm sure. We're just letting you know we're interested in your product. Take it as a compliment :). You could take another four months, and personally, I'd be fine with that :).

I'm sure we all know how life can get out of hand. Take care of what's important first, and come back to us when you can.

I'm very happy that there is interest so much, but snowball-effect was taking too much speed - wanted to stop that before it's total avalanche :)

And indeed, life happened. And I'll be much more confident when I have at least the parts here. After that it will be just putting them together, testing and sending out...

Ok, I have figured this partially now.

I collected all interest showed in this thread (starting from ShootTheCore, Apr 17th) and also all who E-mailed me.

IF you only showed interest in this thread, please send me NOW E-mail and tell me your username in the E-mail too. Thanks.

I just sent E-mails to couple of people I could not connect to forum usernames.

I will wait few days and list then (if any) still unclear usernames (I will not release E-mail addresses publicly here).

I can get then the list straightened out.

By now I'm quite sure that there is also room taking orders for about 10-15 more units. Exact amount will clear out when I have the list fixed completely.

EDIT: latest information from parts - I should get at least most of them next week.

Ok, almost all people who made earlier an order via E-mail confirmed me their forum usernames. But these users replied into this thread and are still unclear:

glstar
theoddtech
Nodoyuna

If you are using one of these nicks, please contact by E-mail.

Last edited:
Thanks.

I can now take more pre-orders. According to the list so far I will have (still no parts to build any yet...) 11 more units available.

I have now all the parts for 20 units, just picked up the pcbs from post office. Hopefully next week I'll get more lcd units and then I'll have parts for 35 units, and once I get more headers (or if buyers accept the sockets for the lcd screen to be cut from generic 40pin female header instead of being 8pin and 6pin headers) we can build the rest of 5.

And then some really good news, I actually got 51 PCBs instead of 40. There might be few bad but probably we can make about 10 extra. But I'll suggest that stt1 take maximum of 40 preorders now and rest are sold after they are built.

(actually I'm missing the resistors but I can pick'em up from local component store next week)

In that case I can take orders for 16 more units.

I'll pick the parts from miisalo during next week.

I have put first units together from this round and uploaded the newest software in them. Just sent payment requests to first people (don't panic if you didn't get one yet - I'll send only a bunch of people at a time), for some I sent only request for a complete shipping address for calculating the total.

This week will be really busy for me, but my goal is to put more units together this week, pack them and send out as many units as I can during next week.

4268126.jpg

Back