What's new
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just received my multi and would like to be put on the list for (1)main and (1)remote board please.

I'm on the waiting list, and am definitely still interested if these are still being produced :thumbup:

I would take one with remote board as well, have received the multi.

Just joined the S16 multi club and would like one of these when you get around to making more, just the mainboard please

He’s good. Just doing his own thing, taking time out for himself and his own projects :)

Last edited:
Nothing has “happened”, sometimes a person has greater priorities and commitments than gaming or making/packing/sending out OLED kits.

I’m sure @Frank_fjs will make his way back here in due time and I’m also 10000% sure anyone who has paid has been or will be taken care of.

Cheers to anyone who genuinely was wondering how he is. Good dude and massive asset to the arcade community that one.

Last edited:
Pretty sure it’s just too hot to spend all day soldering down-under right now...

I would be interested in getting a kit if @Frank_fjs is still making them
Would like main board and remote board
I can send payment right away if needed
Just let me know
Thanks

Last edited:
I paid months ago and haven't heard from Frank in over a month. Anyone know if he's OK?

Quite a number of people have been messaging me about @Frank_fjs.

I'll be frank (pun intended), I've done my best and passed on the messages and concerns to him numerous times and really that's all I can do.

If certain users could please stop pinging me with threats of opening PayPal disputes and the like, it would be appreciated. He's a very close mate, but it's not my business, and how he choses to deal with his time and customers is his concern and choice ultimately.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back