What's new
Where’s that machine learning translator…

Cool cool 👍 sounds good. One less task!

I’ll get around to updating the existing ones after this weekend.
I’ll shoot you a pm when they’re updated. I can probably convert the updated icons to binary for you too. Darksoft showed me how to do it for the STV multi.
I used this to convert the bmp files to byte arrays

https://javl.github.io/image2cpp/

@Mitsurugi-w , I looked into the Flashcat XPORT and MACH at:

https://www.embeddedcomputers.net/

On their adapter page they state:

We offer a large selection of socket adapters for various memory packages and types. All of the sockets on this page are the newer 56-pin version that is compatible with XPORT PCB 2.0 and MACH1. Schematics are provided for most adapters if you are adventurous and want to make your own. All sockets on these page use the EC 56-pin header.

So if you have the @Darksoft adapters for the Namco System 1 Multi you should be good.
We are still trying to confirm this. Darksoft is trying to but seems to be having software issues. The software isn't detecting our flashes for some reason. Proman has no problem. I don't have an adapter for my flashcat right now. Please hold off on purchasing until we can confirm.

Multis are gonna start moving at a decent pace this weekend. I had enough parts to replace the SE units I sold last year as well as build a few red units. I ordered a test batch of 1gb flashes and I received them today and they work mah-velous, baby. I've got thirty of those and enough CPLDs and buffers also arrived today for 50 units. My goal will be to deliver 50 multis by the end of the month but 30 is probably more realistic.

Most likely I'll have the parts for the second half of the s18 list and the first part of the s32 being delivered to me while I'm in Japan.

Maybe I'm wrong, but between the lines talked if I have good understanding about multi cave sh3 and maybe mobo redone.

He said that it is been known for a while how to reprogram sh3… and that the issue with a multi would be « how to make it reversible » and easy to install.
Understand “do not hold your breath”

What a great day
Thank you Apoc and @Mitsurugi-w

1680897360785.jpeg

Last edited:
Multis are gonna start moving at a decent pace this weekend. I had enough parts to replace the SE units I sold last year as well as build a few red units. I ordered a test batch of 1gb flashes and I received them today and they work mah-velous, baby. I've got thirty of those and enough CPLDs and buffers also arrived today for 50 units. My goal will be to deliver 50 multis by the end of the month but 30 is probably more realistic.

Most likely I'll have the parts for the second half of the s18 list and the first part of the s32 being delivered to me while I'm in Japan.
Yay! It is finally done!! 😀

I am kind of happy that I will not be offered one for a while, though. Not quite in a good "life" situation right now, haha. A few weeks or months is good.

You mentioned the S32, does that mean it is completed as well???!!! Cannot wait for that!

Does the Proman or similar need to be purchased to use the adaptor, or can the T56 programmer be used?

Thanks!

It states in the first post:

Memory modules can be programmed with the Proman programmer or the Flashcat programmer. We will provide programming adapters for Proman at a later date. The Darksoft programming adapters are also compatibe with our modules

To me that means that the original Flashcat XPORT should work and the jury is still out on the new MACH version ?

Back