What's new
Only problem is that they do not have the TL86_PLUS.

XGecu doesn't manufacture the Proman programmer.

I didn't even know you could get ripped off on Aliexpress. I thought they had full purchase protection?

Personally, I've received every single order I've ever made on Ali apart from maybe two and the local post office lost both according to the tracking.

Personally, I've received every single order I've ever made on Ali apart from maybe two and the local post office lost both according to the tracking.

I unfortunately bought a second Top3000 after havinv the money for the first refunded. The second one worked until I tried to burn my first chip. It then let out a HUGE spark died. Bastard paypal sided with the seller because I "altered or repaired the product". So, back to buyicnow I go to have the stuff burnt.

I am still trying to get an explanation out of paypal! The piece of shit seller on aliexpress obviously lied, I am incredibly pissed off as $200 is not something I can afford to waste! I will NOT be buying a third Top3000! I am quite scared of wasting money on another programmer to be honest. I was planning on the T56 programmer or even the 610P something that costs over $500. Now, I am too worried about buying one. Yet I NEED one! I have had the S16B Multi since November and still cannot use it ;(

Oh, also, just to put the icing on my lovely cake, the burnt CD-R the p.o.s seller included, Top All ver.90, contained a wonderfully nasty virus!! This is all fine by paypal it seems. I just cannot win.
Seems to be a re-occuring theme for this guy...

Have not really had any issues receiving stuff from Aliexpress. My Top3000 programmer I bought eons ago, alongside my ProMan are both going strong.

I've not had any issues but recently Apocalypse was scammed and they sided with the seller....

XGecu doesn't manufacture the Proman programmer.

I didn't even know you could get ripped off on Aliexpress. I thought they had full purchase protection?

Well that makes sense, then. Thought XGECU made it for some reason.

I dropped the paypal case against the seller and went to aliexpress instead. The guy said he sent the items, yet gave me a tracking number that said the items were already delivered, to Western Australia. I asked multiple times for a proper tracking numberbor proof they were sent and they never provided it. Then they blocked me.

With the Top3000, somehow paypal sided with the seller FOUR times. First they said it was because I "modified the item", which I did not understand at all. Then it was some other stupid reasons. Can't remember now. They even ignored the fact that the seller sent a virus laden, burnt, programme CD-ROM with the piece of shit.

Hey!

Just to let you know that I got mine a few days ago and I'm having a blast with it.

Thank you very much for all the effort and sweat you guys put into this project. Will never leave my collection :thumbsup:

Please add me to the official list. I must have been on one of those "unofficial" lists or interest threads someplace. . . .

Can someone please share the Proman SW and documentation please ? I am unable to download from Baidu ...

Just a little update. I am in Japan now until May 9th. I managed to assemble and sell multis until I ran out of flashes before I left. More parts are on the way! I should receive the flashes a few days after I get home at the latest.

Just a little update. I am in Japan now until May 9th. I managed to assemble and sell multis until I ran out of flashes before I left. More parts are on the way! I should receive the flashes a few days after I get home at the latest.
Have a good trip. I hope you are able to visit Tokyo Akihabara while you are there.

Back