What's new
Please add me to the list and thank you for your work on this. 8)

Oof, just got hit with an unexpected major plumbing bill today, I'm gonna have to withdraw my interest in the board. Don't want to clog up a spot on the waiting list when there's a good chance I won't have the extra funds for such a board for a while. Hope that's not a problem!

Ah. That's right around the corner from the hotel. I'll check it out. It was closed when we walked by last night.
Please add me to the list and thank you for your work on this. 8)
Done.
Add me to the list please good man!
Done.
Oof, just got hit with an unexpected major plumbing bill today, I'm gonna have to withdraw my interest in the board. Don't want to clog up a spot on the waiting list when there's a good chance I won't have the extra funds for such a board for a while. Hope that's not a problem!
I'll keep you at the bottom of the list. If you still can't when I get to you it's build-to-order anyways.

I'll keep you at the bottom of the list. If you still can't when I get to you it's build-to-order anyways.
Much appreciate the consideration, thanks! Hopefully I can drum up some side work soon enough.

Gave my regards to Otanooki-san and his giant balls today.

I'll take one when it's ready.
Don't really want to buy a programmer just for this tho, is there someone that could do that step for me?

Ok. Update time.

Ever since I returned from Japan I have been attempting to ramp up production on part two of the list. Before I left I got a quote for a batch of the buffers we use (5 chips in the middle). The price had more than doubled in two months. I didn't want to pay that so I found a different equivalent that mouser had almost 1000 pcs of. I just needed to order a few and test to verify no new issue was introduced.

Well I tested them and they worked great! Last week I went to order more and someone had bought every last unit they had except 5 pieces....

I asked for quotes from 3rd party suppliers and they ranged from $24 to $32 per chip and blamed scarcity. Obviously this won't work. I've managed to secure enough pieces for a few more units that I will begin selling tomorrow. Please watch for PMs.

We have already pre-ordered enough units to finish out the wait list and Mouser expects them to arrive from TI middle of next month. Of course this could be delayed by the factory without warning. We will change to a different, but smaller buffer for future multis.

Also, I gave already send 5 units to Darksoft to sell in Europe. One unit is already promised to a customer. If you are on the list and in Europe and want one of these 4 units please reply here. We will choose 4 that reply here and offer them based on the wait list.

Hello mitsurugi thank for your work you and apocalypse
I am from France in Europe and I am in the list I think not so far away I hope
If possible I would apply for one of this four
Have a nice day

Anyone in Europe interested on 1 and if you're on the list, send me a PM. Order in the queue will be followed.

Back